• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF: Only 4,000 tickets for USF -- none to public

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

For the UCF game I would actually go the other way with this and get as many students as possible into that section. Why make the big-money donors drive 100 miles and sit on uncomfortable metal benches in that ugly trampoline of a stadium and get abused by drunken UCF idiots? Just send 4,000 students so that they can outyell the entire UCF crowd like they did two years ago.

I have a feeling that won't be a problem. Our big money donors aren't stupid and there probably won;t be a huge demand for the tix at that end anyway ...... but there still probably won't be enough for all our adventurous students and younger alumni ...... which exposes another reason this game should be the last ooc game with them. Sure it's a close away game but look how one sided the tix availability is. We're limited in the amount we can take to their glorified high school stadium yet they can bring as many as they want over here.... but that will hopefully change as we grow our fanbase so they will be just as limted as we are. When that happens, it throws out the "convenient" away game bonus for BOTH sides..... Good riddance.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

This is a good move by UCF as it will prevent as many USF fans as possible from purchasing tickets. Hopefully only keeping the number down to 4000K which less than 10% of the capacity of the stadium.

• Content Count:  2,461

This is a good move by UCF as it will prevent as many USF fans as possible from purchasing tickets. Hopefully only keeping the number down to 4000K which less than 10% of the capacity of the stadium.

it is a really big one

• Content Count:  398

This makes me so glad I'm in band.

Of course, once I graduate, I'll be like a fish out of water and won't know the first thing about getting non-student tickets. :/

• Content Count:  2,478

I am going to save the $50 in gas and $35 or so per ticket, and ensure I eat and drink like a king while I watch USF complete the 4 game series with a convincing win....  To make it more fun, I am going to buy some legos or an erector set and make up a mock (though realistic) BHNS on my coffee table.  The model probably wont sway as much......

Rofl. ahahaha. That made my day. Thats great. If I wasn't in the band there would pretty much be no way in hell that I would go to BHNS be harassed by those jackasses.

• Content Count:  12,293

i guess we are their WVU.

I hope not.  It didn't end well for WVU that night last Fall.

i meant in the sense that we were selling season ticket packages just so people could go to the WVU game. 

UCF isnt selling any single game tickets for this game so people will have to buy season tickets to see it.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Logically they are giving us 10 % of the tickets.

I doubt we get close to that at Louisville, UCONN, Rutgers, or Cincy which are similar sized stadiums.

I'm gonna try to make this one, and I knew in advance that scalping was likely.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I would like to go, but it won't be the end of the world if I can't go.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

From Greg's blog:

For what it's worth, USF-UCF tickets are readily available on online ticket site Stubhub.com, with pairs of seats priced as low as $59 each. When I checked the site Wednesday afternoon, there were 47 tickets available for $80 or less.

Looks like season ticket holders are unloading their tickets already.

Archived