• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF: Only 4,000 tickets for USF -- none to public

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

how hard will a ticket be to get in 2010 to the UF game?

easy if you have a relative with season tickets.... I have already put my name in for those tickets....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Guess most people here won't be going to UCF, then.

Factor some number (500?) for students and another number (300?) for HOT -- and you're looking at jsut over 3,000 for other fans...

That means about 750-800 accounts will be able to buy their four tickets each...

I think a lot of us will find a way to go. Trust me there will be plenty of UCF "fans" (for lack of a better word) who will gladly give up their tix. I work with a guy from UCF who just doesn't want to sit through another beating and would rather have the $100.  You say 750-800 accounts will be able to buy tix. Does anybody have any idea what donor level that will go down to? I will feel a lot better (or worse) once I know my priority ranking.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Guess most people here won't be going to UCF, then.

Factor some number (500?) for students and another number (300?) for HOT -- and you're looking at jsut over 3,000 for other fans...

That means about 750-800 accounts will be able to buy their four tickets each...

I think a lot of us will find a way to go. Trust me there will be plenty of UCF "fans" (for lack of a better word) who will gladly give up their tix. I work with a guy from UCF who just doesn't want to sit through another beating and would rather have the $100.  You say 750-800 accounts will be able to buy tix. Does anybody have any idea what donor level that will go down to? I will feel a lot better (or worse) once I know my priority ranking.

Not sure of the donor level, but it will be a tough ticket.  Some (like me) won't care to go, just because of their fans and past experiences.  But there will still be a huge demand for tickets in the USF area. 

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

i guess we are their WVU.

I hope not.  It didn't end well for WVU that night last Fall.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We won't be going, the tickets for 4 are almost $200 plus gas, I'd much rather be at Capogna's or at home.

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

I'm still going.  It's so close I can't help myself.  I went two years ago and had a great time. 

• Content Count:  2,495

I'm still not convinced the demand will be there for UCF.  Does anyone remember what our allotment was for the game two years ago?  I remember us returning tickets to UCF. 

Cue response by Knight Light in 3...2...1.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I want to go though it seems most people in my group will opt for staying in Tampa...I have a few reasons I want to go that game. Know some UCF students who could probably get me in but I'd rather go with fellow Bulls.

Does anyone know if it makes any difference if you're a student and a season ticket holder? I'm planning on going back to school at least part time this fall and last season was still a student but started buying my season tickets.

• Content Count:  3,307

For the UCF game I would actually go the other way with this and get as many students as possible into that section. Why make the big-money donors drive 100 miles and sit on uncomfortable metal benches in that ugly trampoline of a stadium and get abused by drunken UCF idiots? Just send 4,000 students so that they can outyell the entire UCF crowd like they did two years ago.

• Content Count:  1,911

I'm thirsty just thinking about this game.

Archived