• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF: Only 4,000 tickets for USF -- none to public

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I must say I am kind of disappointed in all the we'll watch it on tv comments. Big time programs have big time fans that go to the games despite the obstacles. I know things are tough but when a game is an hour away we should ALL be there - IMHO

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,307

I must say I am kind of disappointed in all the we'll watch it on tv comments. Big time programs have big time fans that go to the games despite the obstacles. I know things are tough but when a game is an hour away we should ALL be there - IMHO

Small time programs like UCF have insane jealousy of big time programs and their big time fans. Some of them turn into small time perps when the big time programs come to town. I don't think USF fans want to be around the less civilized faction of Knights fans, and judging by their previous antics leading up to the first three games, there are a whole lot of them.

Sorry, man. I will try to buy tickets ... but I am not going to go to UCF and sit on campus just to be near the game.

There is no way all USF fans can go to road games simply because their fans actually do buy tickets to see their teams...

If USF gets 4000 tickets and my only option becomes buying a scalped ticket, then we have to think ... would you pay $75 per ticket? $100? $250?

I love the Bulls, but if I can't make it to UCF because I can't get a ticket then I will save my $$ for our bowl game!

• Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I like my 50" plasma and A.C. also but 2 hours is not a bad ride to see if tix r b'ing scalped.  If not then Downtown Orlando has got some big plasmas and A.C. also.

• Content Count:  7,890

I was going to go to NC State UCF and FIU but with the limited amount to tickets I am passing on UCF and FIU and going to LVille instead. I rather go somewhere I havent been yet than sit with a bunch of UCF RETARDS.

• Content Count:  65

You guys make me laugh, here's your chance to finally be in a stadium on-campus where you are truly hated and despised.   I can tell you that there is no better feeling than walking out of someone elses stadium/campus having just beat them.  Now throw in that losing to USF is soul crushing for most of us UCF fans and I can't understand why you wouldn't attend.

That's why we showed up in droves to Ray Jay in 2005 despite the epic losing streak.  The chance to punk you in your own house is so tempting.  

You guys have had a lot of on the field success but your program is still very juvenile in so many ways.  

• Content Count:  2,307

You guys make me laugh, here's your chance to finally be in a stadium on-campus where you are truly hated and despised.   I can tell you that there is no better feeling than walking out of someone elses stadium/campus having just beat them.

Yeah, it was awesome walking out of Jordan Hare stadium after beating Auburn.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I'll watch it from my favorite away game location, the couch.  50" Sony TV, and a cold beer....

Seriously though if there is a great watch party somewhere (ie Capognas) will probably watch it from there. 

No way scalped tickets will be available.  Maybe stub  hub.

The 3000 remaiining seats will be for green jacket only and will go quickly. 

I am going to save the $50 in gas and $35 or so per ticket, and ensure I eat and drink like a king while I watch USF complete the 4 game series with a convincing win....  To make it more fun, I am going to buy some legos or an erector set and make up a mock (though realistic) BHNS on my coffee table.  The model probably wont sway as much......

nothing like watching bulls from bed naked with my lady

• Content Count:  2,239

I thought USF was getting 5000 tickets.  That was the number I was hearing.

• Content Count:  3,307

You guys make me laugh, here's your chance to finally be in a stadium on-campus where you are truly hated and despised.

You're right, that West Virginia game is gonna be AWESOME.

Archived