• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF: Only 4,000 tickets for USF -- none to public

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

Why not just enjoy a backyard rivalry? 

Because we're not in your backyard. You should be bothering Bethune-Cookman about that ..... would probably be a more evenly matched game.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I'll watch it from my favorite away game location, the couch.  50" Sony TV, and a cold beer....

Seriously though if there is a great watch party somewhere (ie Capognas) will probably watch it from there. 

No way scalped tickets will be available.  Maybe stub  hub.

The 3000 remaiining seats will be for green jacket only and will go quickly. 

I am going to save the $50 in gas and $35 or so per ticket, and ensure I eat and drink like a king while I watch USF complete the 4 game series with a convincing win....  To make it more fun, I am going to buy some legos or an erector set and make up a mock (though realistic) BHNS on my coffee table.  The model probably wont sway as much......

nothing like watching bulls from bed naked with my lady

thanks for the old balls mental picture

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

4,000 would still be pretty close to what the Kaniggits brought over to Tampa last year, when they could have theoretically bought as many tickets as they wanted.

Incorrect.

USF stopped selling individual tix to the UCF game...as UCF game was a part of a 3-game mini-ticket package.

If you didn't get tix through UCF's official allotment, only way to get tix to the game was to purchase the 3-game mini-ticket package and/or scalp outside the stadium.

Smart marketing move by both schools to help increase attendance at other home games.

PS. Even if UCF fans spent 1 dime on tix for last year's game...they should still ask for a refund...especially since UCF Team never bothered to show up at all.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Have their season ticket holders received their tickets yet?

No....tix are normally mailed by the middle of August.

• Content Count:  1,142

We won't be going, the tickets for 4 are almost $200 plus gas, I'd much rather be at Capogna's or at home.

YES There will be a watch party at Capogna's!!!  Bring the mugs you buy at the Pre Season Tailgate tomorrow for $1 refills!!!!!

• Content Count:  118

Ask a WVU fan...

I was at Epcot around February-ish.  I was supporting the USF gear.  A family of four came down the way.  The father, pushing a baby stroller and supporting a "West Virginia football" t-shirt and a WVU ballcap, gave me the death stare until he passed me.

You tell me who they want more.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

4,000 would still be pretty close to what the Kaniggits brought over to Tampa last year, when they could have theoretically bought as many tickets as they wanted.

Incorrect.

USF stopped selling individual tix to the UCF game...as UCF game was a part of a 3-game mini-ticket package.

I won't even ask why you remember that, it's really scary... but anyway, that didn't happen until after the Auburn game, genius. At this point last year, there was still PLENTY of time for Kaniggits to storm the box office and get their tickets.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

Incorrect.

I won't even ask why you remember that, it's really scary... but anyway, that didn't happen until after the Auburn game, genius. At this point last year, there was still PLENTY of time for Kaniggits to storm the box office and get their tickets.

Please, don't confuse him with actual facts ...... If this was even remotely close to the rivalry he THINKS it is, the game would have been sold out way before the season even started.

Archived