• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Speaking of Booby, after seeing all this nifty running by Hall it must have really motivated Crossley.  He made that sweet spin move in the backfield on like a 3rd and 3 play to pick-up a first down.  I had to check the jersey's to make sure it wasn't Hall.  Crossley spun away from the rusher, stiff armed another, and bulled his way for six yards on a 3rd and 3 that would have seen most RB's tackled behind the line.

Booby doesn't want to get out done.  It's great to have him because he's an absolute bull with the ball.  Regardless what they list him at Booby is about 240lbs, and runs like it.  He knocks defenses back when he hits to the hole, a nice change of pace to Hall.

Finally, USF has a RB that's in an elite class.  Hall is the type of RB you see go in the first round.  He's a difference maker, he absolutely has it all, and I mean it all.  The instincts are uncanny, and amazing he reminds me a bit of Travis Henry, or no Frank Gore when he's healthy.  

P.S.  a little secret from the practice field, but coaches think Andre Copeland could be better- eventually.  He's got everything Hall has less the maturity.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

P.S.  a little secret from the practice field, but coaches think Andre Copeland could be better- eventually.  He's got everything Hall has less the maturity.

Considering Hall probably hasn't really experienced true strength coaching due to his JC background, Andre may be a beast after Coach McKeefery gets his mits on him.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

I'm So happy to see everyone talking about him.  The kid plays with more heart than anyone I've seen at USF.  You would think he has been here since he left high school.

He looked unreal in saturday's game, I mean the kid only falls foward in my opinion, he hypes up a team that has lacked spirit, he is this years savior

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Bottom line...      Hall is a man amongst boys..  He only has two years to prove himself!!!  And finally I think the guy has much to prove to all those places that did not come calling!   I just love the man's passion and want to win, kinda reminds me of Blackwell's refuse to lose attitude!

• 10 years later...

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

ProfessaBull was right! 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

W ... T ... F

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

rise_from_your_grave.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think it's great to bring back some old threads. In this instance, Mack has been compared favorably to Hall, and it's also his first year at USF. in addition, our passing offense at the time was also not too good.

My hubby still thinks we should try to run some of those Arkansas plays, with all the RB studs we have once again on the roster. Coach WT might want to look at that game for some new ideas. LOL

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Hall is currently ranked #11 All Purpose Runner:

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/Internet/national%20rankings/IA_playeraprun.html

Mama Bull, is this your guy?

BTW, I'd love to see some triple option plays. Those old SWC Razorback games were fun to watch

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I think it's great to bring back some old threads. In this instance, Mack has been compared favorably to Hall, and it's also his first year at USF. in addition, our passing offense at the time was also not too good.

My hubby still thinks we should try to run some of those Arkansas plays, with all the RB studs we have once again on the roster. Coach WT might want to look at that game for some new ideas. LOL

I am not afraid, Andre was one of the best performing Bulls of all time...

Mack has given this team an identity

I agree play all 3 RBs in some packages