• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Basketball Clip 1996- reference to the "Death Row"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

The good old days

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Didn’t @The_Reaper also say he was a Death Row dude?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

where is the video?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Didn’t @The_Reaper also say he was a Death Row dude?

Pretty sure he said he was THE Reaper on Death Row ....

4 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

where is the video?

The hosting YouTube account was closed and with it went history.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

The Reaper and Death Row were awesome right behind the other team’s bench.  It was a great mix of pro wrestling smack and college ball.  Pissed off many a coach back in the day. I hope SoFlo Rodeo is a great success. 

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Can we also have the cheerleaders bring back the "stroke, stroke, stroke" cheer?

• Go Bulls! 1

Was Death Row featured in that Sports Illustrated spread on 90s Bulls Basketball?  I have that somewhere.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

On 5/13/2008 at 11:47 AM, bjonas16 said:

i was saying that it cant happen anymore because those seats are not available any more and security is totally different.  we had our own storage room for tombstones for all the teams we beat and we sat right behind the bench.  you have to sit there with megaphones and yell in peoples ear.  i dont want to offend anyone but i am a season ticket holder and student turn out is embarrassing for games.  there are 41,000 students and the student section is never full.  i remember sleeping our for bulls games so we had our seats there.  please dont call yourself death row it is an insult to everyone who put in the work to make it happen before.  the student sections now are a disgrace.  i hope it gets better

I might have slept outside of the Sun Dome for a few months in 2001 - memories 😂. Unfortunately, the seats behind the opposing team’s bench were not for students after the Death Row days.

I had some good times behind the basket - however I would have paid a mint to have been located directly behind the opposing team’s bench when I was a student at USF. I had good size then and I lacked a filter. It would have made for some interesting times behind Huggybear  

i still don’t think the city of Cincinnati fully recovered when they saw a bunch of us walking around in downtown Cincinnati wearing Covington jail jumpsuits with our fake gold teeth and big gold chains. The fact Lee Roy Selmon Sr. enjoyed our poor taste in humor is quite a nice memory for me. You can’t make jokes anymore like that without society canceling you out. However that Cinci team was a real class act. They made Aaron Hernandez look like a choir boy. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/22/2024 at 9:51 PM, The Sheriff said:

I might have slept outside of the Sun Dome for a few months in 2001 - memories 😂. Unfortunately, the seats behind the opposing team’s bench were not for students after the Death Row days.

I had some good times behind the basket - however I would have paid a mint to have been located directly behind the opposing team’s bench when I was a student at USF. I had good size then and I lacked a filter. It would have made for some interesting times behind Huggybear  

i still don’t think the city of Cincinnati fully recovered when they saw a bunch of us walking around in downtown Cincinnati wearing Covington jail jumpsuits with our fake gold teeth and big gold chains. The fact Lee Roy Selmon Sr. enjoyed our poor taste in humor is quite a nice memory for me. You can’t make jokes anymore like that without society canceling you out. However that Cinci team was a real class act. They made Aaron Hernandez look like a choir boy. 

Ed Stokes chokes on child support was classic......