• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SP Times predicts USF vs FSU at the Meineke Car Care bowl.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i was thinking either FSU or Miami in this bowl.  FSU would be better since we already have Miami on the schedule

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

i was thinking either FSU or Miami in this bowl.  FSU would be better since we already have Miami on the schedule

right now Miami is gonna have a tough time getting to a bowl, they have va tech and BC left and they need to pull an upset to get  bowl eligible

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,752

...I just don't want to get stuck playing some C-DOA team. I want a BCS conference team to beat up on!

Well...the way things are shaping up, and I never was one much for miracles, I would say the best deal going would

be Charlotte. If we wind up in B'ham for a second time, it's gonna be someone from CUSA. Charlotte is tied into the

ACC and truthfully, I don't see us going to Tejas or Toronto for the simple reason that, just throwing it out there,

there are probably regional interests that could garner better bowl-centric results.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Birmingham sucks. The stadium sucks.

We arent going to the gator bowl because then they would have to pick from another conference twice in the next two years and they want to be able to make a choice next year.

There is no way we will ever play in toronto. Floridians do not goto Canada in the winter. We can't make it passed all the Canadians heading south.

Texas is far too.

I guess the best we can hope for is to goto the muffler bowl and like it.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I would LOVE USF vs. FSU

• Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

ROCKYTOP,

I agree about the BIG EAST bowl line up being weak. We need to trade the Pizza and International Bowls for better ones next go around. Hopefully, the Tropicana Bowl in ST PETE will become a reality because I wouldnt mind that destination if it was a match up against a BCS conference. Also, I wouldnt mind seeing the BIG EAST trying to align itself to the Champs Sports or Liberty bowl if they get the chance. Things should get better with the new bowl contracts.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,752

...I guess the best we can hope for is to goto the muffler bowl and like it.

Well...there's a few up-sides to that bowl:

a) It's against another BCS conference school...

B) A win would be nice, sort of making amends for the historical loss...

c) transport is inconsequential.

I agree about Toronto. Although the alumni who find themselves North of the Mason-Dixon would

probably welcome the chance to see the Bulls up-close-and-personal, I think attendance would, from

a greater Tampa metropolitan area perspective, be disappointing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

I agree about Toronto. Although the alumni who find themselves North of the Mason-Dixon would

probably welcome the chance to see the Bulls up-close-and-personal, I think attendance would, from

If any local fans are seriously considering flying to this game if that's where we end up need to make sure they have a passport... and if you don't have one, just to be safe, now would be a good time to start the process of getting one. Processing times are currently 4 to 6 weeks.

If any local fans are seriously considering flying to this game if that's where we end up need to make sure they have a passport... and if you don't have one, just to be safe, now would be a good time to start the process of getting one. Processing times are currently 4 to 6 weeks.

Or you could fly into Buffalo (2 hour drive) or Detroit (4-5 hour drive)... no passport required for land and sea entries.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

whever usf goes they should be appreciative after losing3 conference games

Archived