• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig is showing us some love today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

They even sell Bulls gear in the florida sports store in the Tampa Airport. Shirts, sweaters, hats. I was impressed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Fans of other schools are now having trouble cheering for us because we have moved out of that "cute little team" stage. They now keep saying that they want the fans brought back down to earth for no other reason than we believe the same thing that every major poll in America believes, that we are a top five team. For some reason our belief that we belong, exactly where we are, is now seen as arrogance by other fans ::)

wow.  u pretty much summed it up.

i've been told on other sports forums that Bulls fans are "cocky" and "will learn soon enough how to take a loss."

i lived thru the 4-7 and 6-6 seasons... most Bulls fans that have been around longer than the Auburn game know what it's like to suffer a disappointment when we needed a win for momentum.  stupid people think USF just popped up out of somebody's ass and that none of us have experienced the same up and downs of other teams.

what can ya do?

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

As well as flip flops, key chains and badge holders. The shirts even come in kids sizes ;D

They even sell Bulls gear in the florida sports store in the Tampa Airport. Shirts, sweaters, hats. I was impressed.

• Content Count:  253

Fans of other schools are now having trouble cheering for us because we have moved out of that "cute little team" stage. They now keep saying that they want the fans brought back down to earth for no other reason than we believe the same thing that every major poll in America believes, that we are a top five team. For some reason our belief that we belong, exactly where we are, is now seen as arrogance by other fans ::)

wow.  u pretty much summed it up.

i've been told on other sports forums that Bulls fans are "cocky" and "will learn soon enough how to take a loss."

i lived thru the 4-7 and 6-6 seasons... most Bulls fans that have been around longer than the Auburn game know what it's like to suffer a disappointment when we needed a win for momentum.  stupid people think USF just popped up out of somebody's ass and that none of us have experienced the same up and downs of other teams.

what can ya do?

I think it's the fact that we are new on the scene compared to other programs and everyone wants us to pay our dues as the whipping boy. 

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

[glow=red,2,300]Hey Pot, meet Kettle.  [/glow]

• Content Count:  1,260

Very well said.... We won't go undefeated forever; whether it's this year or next we will have a loss. When that loss finally does come you'll see all the other fans pour onto this board saying: "See..you guys finally were exposed and got put in your place..." It's very predictable.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

AP voters are itching to correct the "mistake" of putting South Florida at #5! You know they are not going to be as kind to us as they were to UF or USC or OU. They want to put us in our "directional" school place.

• Content Count:  282

Puc86...good call on Beall's.  I stopped into the store on Bloomingdale and they were fully stocked....hats, jerseys, t-shirts, youth wear, you name it.  It was the night before the WV game and I picked up almost $100 worth of stuff.  Got an awsome #8 jersey made by Colosseum that a girl I was sitting next to complimented and when I told her where I got it her reply was "Shut up!".  Shop Beall's, they support!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

I stopped at SA, Penny's, and Dillards in the Tyrone area with no luck. Bealls in Palm Harbor was loaded with SF gear.

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

totally off topic.... 

fhemmer209... i used to work for a fred hemmer at republic bank back in the 90's... same guy?

Archived