• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig is showing us some love today

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

totally off topic.... 

fhemmer209... i used to work for a fred hemmer at republic bank back in the 90's... same guy?

Yes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

I buy a lot of my stuff at Bealls in Sarasota / Bradenton.

Bealls has carried Bulls gear for a long time when it was really difficult to get at other stores so I've got to stay loyal.

They have also started displaying Bulls gear in more prominent locations in the store. I was walking in the Bradenton SR 70 store, looked up, and saw a display wall full of Green and Bold (though a lot of that has been sold out lately).

The Colosseum #8 jersey at Bealls is great (USFBULLS on back).

• Content Count:  1,254

The demand for USF gear is now through the roof, in Lakeland even the Publix on Kathleen is now selling USF shirts and hats.

Funny you mention Publix...I was in the one right off 56th and Fowler today and realized that they had Bulls stuuf on every isle. Last year you could buy merchandise of any state school and now I saw nothing of FSU, UF, and UM. Tampa is proof of the bandwagon.

• Content Count:  19

Sorry, but Steve Duemig is a jerk.  He doesn't have an original thought.  He's a candle in the wind. 

We were in Sports Authority by Westshore Mall Saturday night, and they had 5 USF sweatshirts and one kid's hat.  The girl said they were out of everything Bulls.  There was plenty of UF and FSU gear tho.

Archived