• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig is showing us some love today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

The real questions is this...

Why does Duemig care?  After hating on USF for the past 2 weeks, now he thinks we should have merchandise available all over town.  He needs to make up his mind... either he's a lover or a hater.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Bealls and the Fan Attic have been pretty good about keeping Bulls stuff in stock, although I have yet to buy anythng from Bealls.

if you owned a store in the area, wouldn't you be smart enough to carry ANYTHING USF?  especially when you can't even order stuff for three weeks at other places?  WTF?

Good point... the problem is that Sports Authority is a large chain and can't react quickly.  There is some yahoo in charge of purchasing (in another state most likely) who has probably never heard of USF, let alone know there is a store less than mile away from the campus.  Just another reason to patronize our small businesses that can and do show support for the Bulls.  

I was in the Tyrone JCPenney last week and they didn't have ANY Bulls gear.  I asked the associate and she said that the buyers place their order once... usually in the Spring and only ordered stuff for the "big schools".  I'll never shop there again (not like I go there much anyway).

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Because he is at least smart enough to see the tide changing in Tampa, where it used to be chic to hate on the Bulls in Tampa it is now in vogue to show the Bulls love (no matter what business you own or show you host).

The real questions is this...

Why does Duemig care?  After hating on USF for the past 2 weeks, now he thinks we should have merchandise available all over town.  He needs to make up his mind... either he's a lover or a hater.

• Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Just an FYI, my wife and I got loads from Sports Fan Attic at Tyrone mall this weekend. Went in yesterday and they still have a huge selection of stuff.

Just an FYI, my wife and I got loads from Sports Fan Attic at Tyrone mall this weekend. Went in yesterday and they still have a huge selection of stuff.

welcome to the board dwalls...  i was there and then went to the SFA store at Westshore... holy crap!  They had like 10x the amount of stuff there. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

welcome to the board dwalls...  i was there and then went to the SFA store at Westshore... holy crap!  They had like 10x the amount of stuff there. 

Good to hear the SFA at westshore is reacting so quickly.  Last Wednesday were stripped clean and only had like 5 women's shirts.

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

Good to hear the SFA at westshore is reacting so quickly.  Last Wednesday were stripped clean and only had like 5 women's shirts.

Do they still have the stupid FSU stickers all over the store front?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

Do they still have the stupid FSU stickers all over the store front?

Last week 1 of their 2 windows was all Bulls.  I think the other 1 was a mix of NFL stuff.

Archived