• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hill's QB Days Over at USF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Get real.  I'm sure you know better than I do the incidents that have occured with your players over the past two years.  Drugs, Theft, academic problems, etc.

Two words, Nicholson and Atkins ..... You're an idiot.

I don't document them so I'm not going to spend the time trying to give you quantitive facts.

It's not you "don't" document them, you CAN'T document them .... You're an idiot.

I will tell you - to the average Floridian, there seems to be more issues occuring with the USF program than at most other colleges.

There's your problem. You think Kanigits are "average Floridians". You're not, you're some of the most insecure, jealous people I've ever seen. Everything USF does is magnified a hundredfold .... Most average Floridians don't even pay attention to USF.

You don't have to accept this, but it is a reality.

A reality? ......... You're an idiot.

And if I am a USF fan, I'm starting to get fed up.

That's because you're an idiot and have no perception of what's reality ...

I'm saying somebody should be saying "lets not see this stuff in the paper again, it's a black eye on MY University".

Do a post search on "smazza" ........

That is all.  Have a nice day, and I hope you cope with your misery a little better in the future.  

Only miserable one here is you ......... Don't fret, though, you have that sweet Easten Div championsip trophy to cheer you up and don't forget the nifty OCS on the way.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Just giving an outsider's perspective.

Since you identify yourself as an outsider, I suggest you stay outside.  And while you are at it, learn to be honest about your smack.  The passive-aggressive-victim role is way overplayed in our society.  You go/went to UCF, right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Here's the deal. It seems to me UCF has had it's share of malcontents and thugs. (Take for example the trashing of our parking lot's, a shooting in YOUR parking lot, academic problems, grade fixing, shall I go on?) Also UF, FSU, Miami has all had their share of problems. I just don't see how you can say that USF Leads the way in problems. Look into your own closet, before accusing the other guy. Or maybe, you are just coming out of one?    The Reaper

Guest rueben_Horowitz

Back to the topic:

Hill smokes weed...Okay, we know it's illegal, and not something we want our student athletes to get caught doing...But in the grand scheme of things, is it really such a big deal?

If getting caught smoking weed at 19-20yrs old is the worst thing someone can say about the guy, so be it. Smoking weed in a dorm=dumb, no question. But let the guy play football; it's not like he's performing tripleB bypass heart surgery....He's playing football.

Rueben~I pass on the grass...Up with hope, down with dope.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

The reason this UCFer has heard more about our problems is becuase GURU(Phil)aka Bagboy of the year constantly posts anythign that happens at USF on the UCF board. I often say I check their board out just to see if anything bad happened at USF overnight.

UCF has had players with guns in their dorm and players who have raped people ALL IN THE LAST 18 months. Yet one of our kids is in a room with college kids smoking a joint and he is a really bad apple?

Smoking weed in a dorm=dumb, no question.  

At least Devon Davis is learning slowly. Smoking weed in a dorm is dumb but only half as dumb as smoking it in your car downtown.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

The reason this UCFer has heard more about our problems is becuase GURU(Phil)aka Bagboy of the year constantly posts anythign that happens at USF on the UCF board. I often say I check their board out just to see if anything bad happened at USF overnight.

UCF has had players with guns in their dorm and players who have raped people ALL IN THE LAST 18 months. Yet one of our kids is in a room with college kids smoking a joint and he is a really bad apple?

Nevermind their point guard Al Harris who has yet to surface after an armed robbery attempt.

Or this gem.

http://www.wftv.com/news/5324260/detail.html

At least our guy wasnt violating a woman.

Nevermind their point guard Al Harris who has yet to surface after an armed robbery attempt.

Guest Sprtsfn627
I don't document them so I'm not going to spend the time trying to give you quantitive facts

Actually, there is a site that documents this.  Can't seem to find it though.  Last time I saw it was last year, and I believe FSU was leading at that point.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

...do about it that matters.  With Ellis for example, he was suspended by O'Leary indefinetely on November 5th which was within days of his arrest.   He was never allowed to practice or play again.  Clearly this crime deserved the punishment he got in terms of his status on the team.  Same with Harris, he was kicked off the team immediately.   Players will do things, but its the reaction by the coaches in my opinion thats important.  Leavitt clearly has a longer leash for his players when it comes to punishment for incidents like this.    

Since O'Leary has taken the helm, any wrongdoings are punished harshly, and the result is you get less incidents from your players.  In addition, most if not all of the issues were from players that he did not recruit.