• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hill's QB Days Over at USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Most schools have separate student-athelete code of conduct usually thrown into a free planner they give the kids, I don't know if USF gives one out.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Please take off-topic discussion to a new thread.  Thank you.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

So how does USF normally deal with students arrested for smoking pot in a university residence or other facilities?

Do you mean you aren't reading the posts again?  KL posted the Code of Conduct...that is how they are dealt with.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

Do you mean you aren't reading the posts again?  KL posted the Code of Conduct...that is how they are dealt with.

I wasn't asking what the code says...that's in black and white...I want to know how strictly and to what degree do they enforce it in situations similar to Hill's when the student isn't a schollie athlete and do they cut athletes any slack.

I wasn't asking what the code says...that's in black and white...I want to know how strictly and to what degree do they enforce it in situations similar to Hill's when the student isn't a schollie athlete and do they cut athletes any slack.

But you're a Bull fan that donates oodles of money and follows the program so ardently.  You should know the answer to this one, I mean of course if you are indeed the avid supporter you claim you are.  Why are you inquiring like an outsider?

I think nudists are less transparent then your stupid facade.  At least some of the other guys come on with a handle that accurate depicts who they are.  You, taking the time for a fake one, are a scary individual.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

But you're a Bull fan that donates oodles of money and follows the program so ardently.  You should know the answer to this one, I mean of course if you are indeed the avid supporter you claim you are.  Why are you inquiring like an outsider?

Have you been smoking with Hill and his buds or is it the secondhand smoke?  I have never claimed to have donated oodles of money, been an ardent fan with his nose up the AD and coaching staff's butts or being an insider at  ATH100.

Am I a Bulls fan?   Yes.

Do I support USF and USF Athletics?  Yes

How much have I donated to USF?  Nunya bidness.

Am I an "insider" ?  No and  I have no desire to be one.

blah, blah, blah the same turkey two-step you do everytime your bloomers are showing.