• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hill's QB Days Over at USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

RA probably smelled the dope seeping out from under the door and called the cops.  

Many have argued that lots of college kids smoke pot.  As sad as that may be, it doesnt excuse a potential starting QB on a BCS team from doing it.  Give me a break, how can that not outrage everyone.   What an embarassment to the team, and to the university.   This guy is in the limelight and look what he does.    The QB should be spending his time in the weight room, and studying his playbook, not smokin it up with former players.  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Many have argued that lots of college kids smoke pot.  As sad as that may be, it doesnt excuse a potential starting QB on a BCS team from doing it.  

Thank you.  That is the crux of my argument.  As representatives of the university, student-athletes should be expected to uphold the law, misdemeanor or not.

I'll say no more.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I agree.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

C-420 just made USF better by subtraction at QB and stronger at WR. Its a punishment that will hurt him and hopefully will serve as a wake up call for him.

He has to see now that whom he associates with is important. If you want to be out of USF football, just associate with two guys that already "blazed" that trail. (Pun intended)

Good job CJL and lets get after 'em Matt Grothe.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Hill will catch less than 10 balls at WR and transfer.  What a waste.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

I'm not coming on here to start a smack match, but does this embarrass any of you guys??  These type of incidents are occurring much too often for USF, and they continue to be tolerated!

I understand kids make mistakes, but this is a pretty big strike two.  If I am the president of The University of South Florida, I am bringing the old ball coaches in to my office and saying "If this kind of news hits the paper one more time, you're out!"

You guys really do get a lot of bad press.  Again, not a flame, but I think some of your boosters should start to take some action.

It'a big, urban university. These things happen. You're an idiot.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not coming on here to start a smack match, but does this embarrass any of you guys??  These type of incidents are occurring much too often for USF, and they continue to be tolerated!

I understand kids make mistakes, but this is a pretty big strike two.  If I am the president of The University of South Florida, I am bringing the old ball coaches in to my office and saying "If this kind of news hits the paper one more time, you're out!"

You guys really do get a lot of bad press.  Again, not a flame, but I think some of your boosters should start to take some action.

I will take your advice as a booster I will take action, I am going to mow my grass.

I am proud that the school did not try to cover it up like the schools in the SEC would.

Guest Sprtsfn627

I agree, Hill is out of here.  I think the movement over to wide receiver is kind of a subtle hint that USF doesn't want him.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's a way of getting him to transfer so they can restrict the schools he can go to. If your gonna kick him out, this is probably the way to do it. I don't think we'll see C4 playing for USF anymore. Best of luck to him.