• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,026
  • Days Won:  10

This is beyond disappointing. Thought we had great momentum going into next year to have a NCAAT run year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,543
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

It’s the new world of college athletics and being stuck in the minor league AAC.

If this is primarily about NIL, which hopefully it is, it's got little to nothing to do with the conference. It's about the relative maturity/size of the donor base ....

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,026
  • Days Won:  10

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If this is primarily about NIL, which hopefully it is, it's got little to nothing to do with the conference. It's about the relative maturity/size of the donor base ....

I think that is why it would help if NIL numbers were made public. Where do we relate compared to other schools when it comes to NIL money? i think these numbers would help with donations since it could specify monetary goals. And how do we get money to specific players? With huge priority to our top three men's basketball players, and skill position players on our football team. 

Would love to know what Youngblood and Pryor will be making at their next  destination, and see if we wouldn't be able to match it with  USF NIL money. I would donate to a NIL fund to keep Youngblood.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Triple B said:

38 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I think that is why it would help if NIL numbers were made public. Where do we relate compared to other schools when it comes to NIL money? i think these numbers would help with donations since it could specify monetary goals. And how do we get money to specific players? With huge priority to our top three men's basketball players, and skill position players on our football team. 

Would love to know what Youngblood and Pryor will be making at their next  destination, and see if we wouldn't be able to match it with  USF NIL money. I would donate to a NIL fund to keep Youngblood.

Some answers will be here, https://www.fowleravenue.com/, but the NIL drum has been banging for quite awhile now by the USF coaches.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,391
  • Days Won:  3

So FAU was able to keep the final four team together this year. Does that mean they have more NIL $$$? 

8 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

So FAU was able to keep the final four team together this year. Does that mean they have more NIL $$$? 

Keeping a FF team together was probably easier to keep together for another run outside the NIL than a second round exit NIT team ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Keeping a FF team together was probably easier to keep together for another run outside the NIL than a second round exit NIT team ....

The Boca boys got paid.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

33 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Some answers will be here, https://www.fowleravenue.com/, but the NIL drum has been banging for quite awhile now by the USF coaches.

And the stadium drums and the next drums. Can only give so much. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

I just have a hard time believing we didn’t have enough in the fun to at least keep Youngblood. A 100k and a car lease keeps him here. He knows he’s a starter and most likely goes to the tournament next year. So where is the money? What players have gotten what? 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

You really can’t blame people like this. I donate cause I’m stupid I guess. But other people will have a harder time when you don’t know where it’s going. 

IMG_5571.png