• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

He wrote, "I have decided to Declare for the 2024 NBA Draft! I will also be entering my name into the transfer portal, keeping my remaining year of eligibility"

Anyone with a little more insight on this that can chime in? I don't believe this is an option for football, is this just an option for basketball? Ability to declare for the draft and keep your college eligibility, if you enter the portal while doing so? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

10 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

It’s the new world of college athletics and being stuck in the minor league AAC. Just wait until the uproar after next football season when #17 transfers. Hope Izzy Carter is ready. 

BB will 100% transfer unless he has a bad year.

6 minutes ago, jeremyttt said:

He wrote, "I have decided to Declare for the 2024 NBA Draft! I will also be entering my name into the transfer portal, keeping my remaining year of eligibility"

Anyone with a little more insight on this that can chime in? I don't believe this is an option for football, is this just an option for basketball? Ability to declare for the draft and keep your college eligibility, if you enter the portal while doing so? 

you can enter, but if you hire an agent you are done. 

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  134

7 minutes ago, jeremyttt said:

Been the case for a while.  

WWW.NCAA.ORG

Three years ago, the NCAA revised its rules and began implementing a certification process for agents to represent Division I men's...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

BB will 100% transfer unless he has a bad year.

Agreed. That is why I am clearing my calendar this fall to catch all six home games with him at QB. I know he is gone in 2025 so I will get to enjoy seeing him play live while I can. 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,520
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, jmbull said:

It’s funny that some of us thought we lose the coach and the whole team would follow. Turns out they just left him. Now do you think CAAR saw this coming? You think he had to right? At the same time if he knew this was coming and he did in fact get interviews, did he get any offers? And if he did, does he regret staying now? 

CAAR took a whole team with him to USF. He understands the game. Besides no we have room for a 4/5 star player in Knox 😎

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

CAAR took a whole team with him to USF. He understands the game. Besides no we have room for a 4/5 star player in Knox 😎

Maybe coach is clear NIL money for Karter Knox, we can dream right? 
let’s see what happens.

Edited by Cmr3

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  669

Ahhh ****...

I keep reading, "that's life in the small or minor leagues" but I think this happen$ even in the $EC or ACC. It's all about the money nothing more.

This news about Pryor does not surprise me as I've watched pre and post game interviews mentioning about how he very much views his game as a business and his actions are that as well.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

This one really hurts. Have to say that he became my favorite player on this team quite early on and watching him progress over the season was a joy to watch.

I wish him the best of luck.

I have 100% faith in Coach to find better players to replace who we are losing. If memory serves me correct, there weren't many on here who were too enthused about Kasean's signing here.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

37 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

GB with another great positive take! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  767
  • Days Won:  2

43 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Besides no we have room for a 4/5 star player in Knox

I think his entering the portal has more to do with his coach leaving for Arkansas; and that it means that he will probably follow him there.

• Upvote 1