• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

Apparently on his Instagram live tonight he confirmed that he expressed interest in transferring back to USF but Golesh told him no.

Via a DM on my @getliveusf Instagram account

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  362
  • Days Won:  1

Grass is not always greener on the other side he might of messed up his whole career transferring. He would have starter here for sure. 

Honestly I would love him to be here, but I support coach for saying no. I’m sure he tried hard to get him to stay and he didn’t, so now he has moved on from him.

Edited by Cmr3
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,474

If Coach Go allowed him back, it would set a precedence of letting players abandon the team to test the waters of the portal with no real repercussions. The example this sets is way more important than any extra yards Battie MIGHT rack up for the team.  Coach is the real deal.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,438
  • Days Won:  25

He would help the team with his speed  in the running and return game, but I get it. You don't to bring guys back in that quit on the team when times got tough. He should go to Colorado.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  77

I’m a little conflicted on this. My mind says 100% you have to value your team and not set that example of letting him return. But my heart says let the teammates decide. Let this be the one time they have an example of “the grass isn’t always greener.” Use that as the one time example of allowing the prodigal son to return and use as a case study to others that are pondering leaving. He was a great teammate up until his departure. Unlike others that checked out early and it was obvious. I miss the quickness he provided when hitting the hole. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, BULLSHTR said:

If Coach Go allowed him back, it would set a precedence of letting players abandon the team to test the waters of the portal with no real repercussions. The example this sets is way more important than any extra yards Battie MIGHT rack up for the team.  Coach is the real deal.

Exactly why Golesh is doing what he is doing. It sucks cause I'd love to have Battie on team but totally understand why Golesh can't let him come back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

Grass is not always greener on the other side he might of messed up his whole career transferring. He would have starter here for sure. 

Honestly I would love him to be here, but I support coach for saying no. I’m sure he tried hard to get him to stay and he didn’t, so now he has moved on from him.

Can't get greener than the green and gold!

Agree it would be great to have Battie, but good to see. Coach may have told him no. Can you even transfer back to an institution?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  304

Love this move by CAG, if true. 

As stated by others, it sends a message that we don’t want quitters in the program, no matter how talented you might be.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,043
  • Days Won:  38

I would have taken him.  We are pretty ineffective at that position and we have a possible generational talent at QB running the ball too much.

But I hear what you are saying about the precedent.

Edited by Rocky Style