• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

12 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Maybe a Tiger legend?

I approve of this statement

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,148
  • Days Won:  56

Has there ever been a more obvious example of the difference in approach of two programs in pursuit of athletic success? USF won’t re-sign a star player out of the portal because he left the program while Oviedo CC signs a star player out of the portal with multiple felony charges . . . 

WWW.ORLANDOSENTINEL.COM

Prep phenom Mikey Williams is already on campus, taking in the Saturday’s game vs. No. 18 BYU at Addition Financial Arena.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,494
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Has there ever been a more obvious example of the difference in approach of two programs in pursuit of athletic success? USF won’t re-sign a star player out of the portal because he left the program while Oviedo CC signs a star player out of the portal with multiple felony charges . . . 

WWW.ORLANDOSENTINEL.COM

Prep phenom Mikey Williams is already on campus, taking in the Saturday’s game vs. No. 18 BYU at Addition Financial Arena.

yeah and if he gets them to the NCAA tournament, I'm sure it would be turned into a feel good story, they took a chance on him, he's trying to turn his life around narrative.  Unless it goes horribly wrong, at the end of the day, the only thing people will care about is success.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

26 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

the only thing people will care about is success.

This is true.

Hoping we are not running the ball up the middle for 1 yard all year next year and watching the opportunity fly by.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

He's not currently allowed to enroll.  Just a commitment.  I believe he has to clear up the legal troubles for him to have a chance to enroll and play at ucf

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  10

35 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

yeah and if he gets them to the NCAA tournament, I'm sure it would be turned into a feel good story, they took a chance on him, he's trying to turn his life around narrative.  Unless it goes horribly wrong, at the end of the day, the only thing people will care about is success.

Usually I believe in second and third chances, but these are some very serious charges. I am not sure how I would feel if USF recruited him. Probably in his case I wouldn't like it.

Edited by belgianbull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

WWW.ORLANDOSENTINEL.COM

I am just shocked he wasn't posing with the national championships WWE title belt.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

WWW.ORLANDOSENTINEL.COM

Most likely, this is not an outlier for many teams and sports. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

I mean we let Dukes play last year... I have no idea how his case went. If he played then was found guilty it is a bad look. In America you are innocent until proven guilty. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  367
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like Brian’s brother was killed last night and Brian himself was shot in the head and is fighting for his life. 

IMG_6236.png

• Crying 1