• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Roll Call for Boca Raton Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone know the sections for USF fans?  Searched already and can't find an answer...

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

This bowl's website is horrible.  Very limited information and any details about parking, events, etc. are from previous years.  ESPN Ventures just seems to update the copyright and the press releases.

The bowl site is being updated slowly but surely.  I saw that the related hotels page was being updated, showing where the teams, bands, spirit teams, and media are staying.  Last years seating chart was taken down, so I'm hoping we see a new one soon.

38 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Anyone know the sections for USF fans?  Searched already and can't find an answer...

The USF site when i reserved my tickets said east side.  I don't know if we know sections yet, but that's an idea. 

I assume that means we're the designated road team.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

57 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

This bowl's website is horrible.  Very limited information and any details about parking, events, etc. are from previous years.  ESPN Ventures just seems to update the copyright and the press releases.

Patience is a virtue, they just announced the venue less than 24 hours ago, unbunch those panties, the beer will be cold and the festivities will be had. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Just ordered some bowl game tix through USF. Anyone know if & when the USF sponsored tailgate party will be available? Also what are the team hotels and best places to stay? For travel does the Amtrak stop there? Any good flights from Tampa? May end up driving if I can’t get a good deal on train or plane. Thanks. 

Ordering tickets once my groups headcount is set in a couple days. But locked in the Hyatt in downtown Boca. Had a big discounted price going yesterday and I locked in. Right by a bunch of shops, restaurants and bars it appears. Right near where the Pep Rally is Wednesday night too. Think its Hyatt Place Boca Raton or Downtown Boca

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452

Will be there. Group of 6-ish. Undecided on tailgating vs attending the sponsored events. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,636
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Patience is a virtue, they just announced the venue less than 24 hours ago, unbunch those panties, the beer will be cold and the festivities will be had. 

I don't wear panties.  But this stuff is still so easy to fix even before the teams are announced.  Still on their website is parking information from 3 years ago.  All right, all is good in my football world and USF is going bowling.

Motor home parking is available at FAU Stadium. RV park opens Thursday, December 16th at noon.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,348
  • Days Won:  10

Blame the intern!

i blame you ap bio GIF by NBC

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

Hampton Inn, Wednesday thru Friday.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5

All booked up! I am also interested if there will be a tailgate that we can buy tickets to! 🤘

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Change of plans, a bunch of the hotels have sold out already including the Hampton.  So I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn now.  Driving down Thursday morning and coming back Friday