• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the line opens at...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

UTSA -16

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519
  • Days Won:  25

That is less than I thought.  I was thinking more along -27.5. Utsa is the best team in the conference  at home on a short week. They have a 7th year  star qb, 5th year star receiver,  the best defense in conference, and the best coach team we play all year outside of Saban.  I would be shocked anything short of a beatdown. I am rooting for the Bulls but would not be surprised by an old school @**  whooping. If we want to win we have to play our best game this year. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

Could we find ourselves in a trap game scenario? They’re playing Tulane after us. Hopefully we catch them lacking and come up on a win.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

Circa opened it yesterday at USF +14

image.jpeg.e130b94f5bd7f16e5c571b16fc6db5f6.jpeg

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Could we find ourselves in a trap game scenario? They’re playing Tulane after us. Hopefully we catch them lacking and come up on a win.

I just saw next week they play Tulane let's hope they overlook us some on this short week. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

15 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

That is less than I thought.  I was thinking more along -27.5. Utsa is the best team in the conference  at home on a short week. They have a 7th year  star qb, 5th year star receiver,  the best defense in conference, and the best coach team we play all year outside of Saban.  I would be shocked anything short of a beatdown. I am rooting for the Bulls but would not be surprised by an old school @**  whooping. If we want to win we have to play our best game this year. 

Just curious as to what metric(s) you are rating UTSA the best team in the conference? SMU is by far and away the best team in the conference on paper with a FPI of #22 and a SP+ of 28. UTSA is #57 and #48 respectively. In fact, their numbers are more in line with Memphis (#55/#60). Memphis has a better offense, UTSA a better defense. UTSA's best win on the season was against a 6-4 Texas State by 7 points. Don't get me wrong, we aren't at their level, but I don't know that they are world beaters. If 4-6 Army can beat them on the road (Army lost to UMASS and beat Holy Cross by 3), so can we. 

• Upvote 4

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I have found the over/under to be most entertaining.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519

2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Just curious as to what metric(s) you are rating UTSA the best team in the conference? SMU is by far and away the best team in the conference on paper with a FPI of #22 and a SP+ of 28. UTSA is #57 and #48 respectively. In fact, their numbers are more in line with Memphis (#55/#60). Memphis has a better offense, UTSA a better defense. UTSA's best win on the season was against a 6-4 Texas State by 7 points. Don't get me wrong, we aren't at their level, but I don't know that they are world beaters. If 4-6 Army can beat them on the road (Army lost to UMASS and beat Holy Cross by 3), so can we. 

Going by rankings ,undefeated conference play,  records over last 4 years,and their coach has the highest win percentage of any of those teams in his career. Army beat them without the 7th year QB. I guess we will find out over the next two games. No one in our conference has a better record in the last four years then UTSA.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  2

Remember I said this…we will win this game after FINALLY putting it all together. Go Bulls!!

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1