• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not being complacent with losing…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, sloan1919 said:

I was waiting on the "we almost won" crowd. Glad to know you losers are all around and doing well. Glad to know you're still fundamentally okay with losing and that "good" losses will always have a home at USF. For real, you guys are the worst of the worst. Every single one of you that are complacent with losing. The author of this post says "Not being complacent with losing.." then he proceeds to BE COMPLACENT WITH losing. You guys are disgusting.

If you’re still around and posting on this board than you are just as disgusting as the rest of us.  
We are all mentally screwed from the worst back to back loss records in USF history:

2019: 4-8, 2020: 1-8, 2021: 2-10, 2022: 1-11.

If there is one thing we know how to do, it is to be associated with a losing program.  Do we like it? F$&@ no!  And we all keep coming back hoping it will change one day.  So maybe we are disgusting and insane.  We are the true cream of the crop of USF fandom as Red and @cc_pookah say.

I still have hope in the team and the system CAG is trying to install.  So please excuse me for seeing the positives in a loss to Memphis.   No one is ok with losing, but I am going to point out when my expectations were exceeded.

If you can’t take it anymore, and can’t be disgusting with us, cut your ties and stop following the team.

Edited by Nebolsky
  • Go Bulls! 3

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,473
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

If CAG can get the best recruiting class in the G5 this year, that will be major. He's on pace for that this year. Win the conference next year and I would like to see him land some 4 stars for 2025 and out recruit FSU and UF on a few guys to build upon the momentum and set the stage for a natty run in a few years. It's time to be who we say we are and if we eventually want to be a national championship contender, you need to start winning recruitment battles with the big boys in state. That's where it starts. 

Natty? C'mon. Let's win a conference first. Any conference.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,586
  • Days Won:  423

10 hours ago, Nebolsky said:

If you’re still around and posting on this board than you are just as disgusting as the rest of us.  
We are all mentally screwed from the worst back to back loss records in USF history:

2019: 4-8, 2020: 1-8, 2021: 2-10, 2022: 1-11.

If there is one thing we know how to do, it is to be associated with a losing program.  Do we like it? F$&@ no!  And we all keep coming back hoping it will change one day.  So maybe we are disgusting and insane.  We are the true cream of the crop of USF fandom as Red and @cc_pookah say.

I still have hope in the team and the system CAG is trying to install.  So please excuse me for seeing the positives in a loss to Memphis.   No one is ok with losing, but I am going to point out when my expectations were exceeded.

If you can’t take it anymore, and can’t be disgusting with us, cut your ties and stop following the team.

Perfect. Fans handle things in many different ways. This "complacent" ******** is hilarious. I don't even know what that ******* means. Let's have a example of someone not being complacent so we can see how it's supposed to be done. What are we all supposed to do, get on here and cry like a bunch of little babies because our team lost another game?

We're in yet another rebuilding process and all that comes with it. If you don't have the mental fortitude for it, gtfo and come back when/if we meet you expectations.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

22 hours ago, Cat941 said:

Dang, I knew in my head that the Memphis game was not going to go our way.  Away game and their proven record of success. Still, I wasn't going to give up on the possible upset.  And we could've done it.  Argh!  I want to run this conference as we're stuck here.  Win 'em all.

Anyway, I'm moving on to Temple game and it looks like a must-win.   

I had it as a loss going in to, but then got hopeful when we went up 42-38 and then had the ball again with a chance to stretch the lead. The D is obviously a cause for concern, but there are other reasons for optimism

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

It's up to you to drag your feet and cry along the journey to success or you can be grateful for the improvements and lessons learned along the way.  We scored 50 against a Memphis team that was holding their opponents to 25 pts per game even after the North Texas blowout. We finally figured out the offense. It took 9 games, but we scored our first "fiddy" point game. If we can figure out how to keep teams under 40 pts then we have a chance to win out or get to a bowl game. 

Rankings Defense Offense
USF 128th 21st
Temple 128th 120th
UTSA 71st 48th
Charlotte 48th 110th

image.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,353
  • Days Won:  43

Once again. That was a shootout game. I’m not going to put too much blame on the defense yet. Give them another season and they will be fine 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It's up to you to drag your feet and cry along the journey to success or you can be grateful for the improvements and lessons learned along the way.  We scored 50 against a Memphis team that was holding their opponents to 25 pts per game even after the North Texas blowout. We finally figured out the offense. It took 9 games, but we scored our first "fiddy" point game. If we can figure out how to keep teams under 40 pts then we have a chance to win out or get to a bowl game. 

Rankings Defense Offense
USF 128th 21st
Temple 128th 120th
UTSA 71st 48th
Charlotte 48th 110th

image.png

Better beat Temple..we should...Charlotte could be tougher than some expert especially with this defense. 

6 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Better beat Temple..we should...Charlotte could be tougher than some expert especially with this defense. 

One positive note flew by everybody's head. We only gave up 1 sack vs UCONN and 0 sacks vs Memphis. I think our Offensive line have finally figured it out. After averaging 4 sacks a game, that is great. As long as Byrum has time to throw, he will be ok. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

One positive note flew by everybody's head. We only gave up 1 sack vs UCONN and 0 sacks vs Memphis. I think our Offensive line have finally figured it out. After averaging 4 sacks a game, that is great. As long as Byrum has time to throw, he will be ok. 

Yea the oline has improved during the season I guess that young OL coach isn't all that bad.  Brown has done better at not taking sacks. 

Now if the secondary could have taken that next step...been struggling since week 1 and still are. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

3 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yea the oline has improved during the season I guess that young OL coach isn't all that bad.  Now if the secondary could have taken that next step...been struggling since week 1 and still are. 

It took 7/8 games for our running backs to step it up. 8 games for the offensive line and 9 games for a complete offensive game. I'm hoping the secondary can figure it out by the next game. They have been brutal all year.