• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls vs Temple Owls

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

We can finally say we are not the worst team in the American conference anymore. We did the opposite of usual played. AGreat first quarter and barely hung on for the win.  It wasnt pretty, the defense had some nice display of ball hawking the ball,  the defense was our best offense in the second half, and the offense ran out of gas as the game progresses. Our offensive line seems out of sync.  I heard Herring called multiple times for false starts. I wonder if it is a qb snap issue or a offensive line issue. One more win amd we can get back to bowling.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

It’s going to be super fun when we are up 6 on our 20 with 1:25 left and the other team out of time outs with the chance to clinch our 6th game and a bowl birth. We line up in the traditional shotgun victory formation and the ball goes sailing over Browns head.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s going to be super fun when we are up 6 on our 20 with 1:25 left and the other team out of time outs with the chance to clinch our 6th game and a bowl birth. We line up in the traditional shotgun victory formation and the ball goes sailing over Browns head.

Imagine. Victory formation, bb under center, and he fumbled the snap. It would be scandalous 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

Imagine. Victory formation, bb under center, and he fumbled the snap. It would be scandalous 

Way better chance of an error out of shotgun as evidenced by everyone else taking the snap under center 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If that happens my liver may give out.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  1

This should’ve been a blowout, but I have to say questionable playcalling several times in critical situations during this game been a challenge all year

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

We sat through that entire game in rayjay…it was sweltering and our team didn’t play as well as we would have liked, but at least they came out victorious!

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Was super ugly but it's a W

Defense took advantage of mistakes

Offense sucked it up but RBs had a good game

Skinner is doing solid as a true fr

First pick 6 of the season I think

Good to see Alexis step up

Last season we had our bowels removed by Temple, so even though they are as terrible and kida handed us the game, we at least took it and won instead of shhhhhing the bed 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, MaBull said:

This should’ve been a blowout, but I have to say questionable playcalling several times in critical situations during this game been a challenge all year

Watched Miami v FSU today. Miami looked like they stole our playbook. Three runs up the middle multiple times. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

What a game!  I see CAG took my advice and put the first quarter later in the game for when we are warmed up.  Smart move!

• Haha 1