• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm done with USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

It’s not the losing, it’s being totally overmatched these past two weeks. Hard to wrap your head around that, given the first five weeks when we mostly looked like a competent D1 football team.

Agree...I can deal with close losses we don't get those.  We get curb stomped by powerhouse FAU and UAB 🤮

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

It’s not the losing, it’s being totally overmatched these past two weeks. Hard to wrap your head around that, given the first five weeks when we mostly looked like a competent D1 football team.

This is the mind boggling part. Personally, I'm writing these last two up to us being unable to match up emotionally with our competition. Sam even mentioned the emotional level during the broadcast. UAB was those **** kids ..... yesterday, the whole big brother/little brother thing and being dissed because we're more concerned about, focused on getting our **** together after the last 3 years than some forced rivalry ................. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Edited by Triple B
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

12 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Agree...I can deal with close losses we don't get those.  We get curb stomped by powerhouse FAU and UAB 🤮

It isn't good. We have to right the ship next game I am scared that golesh will turn into Scott and lose the team. Last night was embarrassing.  His conference was not good , but not really sure he could say anything to make anyone feel better. He is a first year coach that we probably shouldn't have hired, but AD MK did. Now he has some plusses I have pointed out but now we are seeing a lot of issues. Next  game and hope he can get the team to show up and win. Usf athletics seems to specialize  is driving  fans away.  Even Super fans like Faza are saying they are done. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is the mind boggling part. Personally, I'm writing these last two up to us being unable to match up emotionally with our competition. Sam even mentioned the emotional level during the broadcast. UAB was those **** kids ..... yesterday, the whole big brother/little brother thing and being dissed because we're more concerned about, focused getting our **** together after the last 3 years than some forced rivalry ................. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Match up emotionally is sticking your head in the sand and not believing your lying eyes.  We were out coached, talented, disciplined by the last two ordinary teams and got absolutely demolished.  When you lose by 6 TD’s to FAU at your homecoming in front of a decent crowd, it is more than simply not being  able to match the other teams emotion.  Either way, I met my threshold yesterday and am dipping out for the season.  I guess I would return if we started playing hoops, however I couldn’t type this without laughing, we are who we are, and that is a dumpster fire.  Stay strong trips, I respect the way you will go down with the ship versus hopping on a life boat, I guess you are pot committed and only have a few hands left anyways, I got way to much time left to spend it watching this crap. I will at least make your life a little easier as a mod with my absence 😀

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Match up emotionally is sticking your head in the sand and not believing your lying eyes.  We were out coached, talented, disciplined by the last two ordinary teams and got absolutely demolished.  When you lose by 6 TD’s to FAU at your homecoming in front of a decent crowd, it is more than simply not being  able to match the other teams emotion.  Either way, I met my threshold yesterday and am dipping out for the season.  I guess I would return if we started playing hoops, however I couldn’t type this without laughing, we are who we are, and that is a dumpster fire.  Stay strong trips, I respect the way you will go down with the ship versus hopping on a life boat, I guess you are pot committed and only have a few hands left anyways, I got way to much time left to spend it watching this crap. I will at least make your life a little easier as a mod with my absence 😀

When it comes to Moderating you, it's usually taken care of before I see it. ;)

And you gotta remember, I cut my teeth on 0-26. Bulls Athletics for me has been a piece of cake compared to that .....

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

59 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is the mind boggling part. Personally, I'm writing these last two up to us being unable to match up emotionally with our competition. Sam even mentioned the emotional level during the broadcast. UAB was those **** kids ..... yesterday, the whole big brother/little brother thing and being dissed because we're more concerned about, focused getting our **** together after the last 3 years than some forced rivalry ................. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Exactly! I think that has been the issue ever sInce USF was left out of the power conferences.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

Have to admit, this one does have me squarely looking at Mr. Kelly. Once Deion was out of the picture, I was solidly in the Tom Herman and Mike Brey camps for our hires. I have grown to like Golesh, but I did say at the start of the season that - for me - the evaluation of the hire was going to come down to how Herman did at FAU in comparison to us. We’ve certainly failed the first test brilliantly, but the story of the full season is still to be written.

2 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Have to admit, this one does have me squarely looking at Mr. Kelly. Once Deion was out of the picture, I was solidly in the Tom Herman and Mike Brey camps for our hires. I have grown to like Golesh, but I did say at the start of the season that - for me - the evaluation of the hire was going to come down to how Herman did at FAU in comparison to us. We’ve certainly failed the first test brilliantly, but the story of the full season is still to be written.

The evaluation comparison with Herman is going to take several seasons

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

I can turn mine in, Dave.  

1 minute ago, Brad said: