• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm done with USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Ya gotta have the Gatorbulls and Matrices around to just piss off the chronic haters ...

Yeah. I was gonna hate too but decided I didn’t need to because we already have too much of that. Now I’m just taking a few steps back and going to enjoy the rest of the season whether we win or lose.  I hope USF finishes the season strong so that more people can see the positives moving forward. Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yeah. I was gonna hate too but decided I didn’t need to because we already have too much of that. Now I’m just taking a few steps back and going to enjoy the rest of the season whether we win or lose.  I hope USF finishes the season strong so that more people can see the positives moving forward. Go Bulls!

What else are we really gonna do.  But every time I set up my tailgate tent or turn on my TV, I do so with the intent of seeing a USF win.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

Just came on here to say I'm never done with my Alma Mater...things have changed a bit over the years as life gets busy and the program has changed....I might not watch every quarter of an away (or home sometimes) football game like I used to (those 4th quarters have been hard to sit through!), but I will continue to buy season tickets, donate when I can, support NIL, and attend any other random sporting event I can make it to.  Go Bulls!

• Like 3
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,033
  • Days Won:  10

I will never be done with USF, but at some point if there is no change in results in the near future there has to be accountability at the top.

Edited by belgianbull