• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Golesh > Dion

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am in the same boat, we only have so many years, I would love to see you on the field raising a conference title with me, let’s do this. 

We'd probably need a couple more to help lift it ......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

I believe the jersey sales, commercials, brand recognition, sold out games, etc. are way more than just hype. I don't know why some of you have such a hard time with Dion's personality. He's thanking God every other sentence. He's allowed to be confident, he's earned it. Just because he's not soft spoken and kissing the rings of the football elite as he tiptoes around acting like being the coach of a D1 program is his dream come true, doesn't mean he's not a good coach. 

16 hours ago, SpeedBull said:

I’ve never said I hate Deion. I wanted him to come here in full disclosure. I’m a Christian and I appreciate him giving glory to God.

His constant references to God are very obnoxious and boastful.  He shows no humility or grace, things that most Christian children learned in Sunday school. 

He may constantly thank God, but he worships a false idol - himself.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

18 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

As long as USF gets their ducks in a row. Make sure they work on a coach in waiting under CAG so that they won’t miss a beat if & when GAG leaves.  If USF finds a way to do that then I believe they are set.

this is true. If he leaves a solid foundation we will be okay. I have no doubt he is gone when a big school offers. Anyone not wearing green and gold goggles would agree. No reason to stay here if you are offered a p5 job. Best thing for everyone is he does very well and moves on. In 5 years he will be gone, either leaving for a better job or getting fired for being awful. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 9/30/2023 at 4:03 PM, pascobull said:

Coach G has my respect

your too easy

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 10/1/2023 at 6:36 AM, puc86 said:

How many people at Colorado are waking up this morning thinking we made a mistake we should have hired CAG? Neon took a 1-11 Colorado team playing in an empty stadium to a team competing to the wire against a national championship contender that has a Heisman trophy winning qb, in front of a packed home crowd, fox’s game day program and a national audience. We beat Navy, that’s not exactly the same thing but way better than things were.

we would take deion now is a heart  beat

we would keep golesh over scott every day

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

On 10/2/2023 at 9:01 AM, flsportsfan83 said:

this is true. If he leaves a solid foundation we will be okay. I have no doubt he is gone when a big school offers. Anyone not wearing green and gold goggles would agree. No reason to stay here if you are offered a p5 job. Best thing for everyone is he does very well and moves on. In 5 years he will be gone, either leaving for a better job or getting fired for being awful. 

If the performance this season continues and carries over into next year, he might be gone in two years....three years tops. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

For now, I would take CAG but would have liked to have kept a few of the players Coach Prime took from us and wouldn't mind having a few he plucked from elsewhere.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

27 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

If the performance this season continues and carries over into next year, he might be gone in two years....three years tops. 

Not when we get invited to the ACC in the next year and announce we're giving him a big raise. Playoff access and bigger money and he'll stick around to win the natty in the new stadium in 2026

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

When Jimmy Horn turned around and walked away when BB was getting roughed up on the sidelines during the game against Oviedo, I was ready for him to go. Battie on the other hand, is one I still miss and quite honestly, still root for. I can’t quit him. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

9 minutes ago, SquishaBull said:

Battie on the other hand, is one I still miss and quite honestly, still root for. I can’t quit him. 

I think he should have stayed. Oh well.