• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FireAlexGolesh.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

33 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Guys, relax yourselves, it's a joke. EVERY SINGLE TIME we have a coach, someone in this board typed Fire(coach's name).com. Some of ya'll are so sensitive lol

Like knock knock, who’s there? You’re fired! ?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

****, guys. The bar was set low then y’all get mad when we tripped over it in game 1. I went back to the posts following the McNeese loss in CWTs opener and there was less complaining than this. Two years to see if we’re on the right track. We saw improvement in Year 2 of CWT and saw that CCS, CSH, and CJS weren’t gonna cut it. Repeat: You need two years to see the trajectory and three years to give them a fair chance.

C. H. I. L. L.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Golesh gets the 3 years. That's the amount of time that Strong, Holtz, Taggart, and Scott got, so he deserves as much

Wait you're using them as examples of what we should do? They were all terrible coaches that navigated us from the big East to the sun belt

Jim Leavitt would have never allowed this insolence. Losing by 20 to west kentucky is enough embarrassment. We need strong leadership. Golesh should be fired today. We don't need to give him 3 years of failure to be nice. We opened up a lead and he filled his pants. He's not the guy for us. Fire him now. 

• Downvote 2
  • Me no likey 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

Wait you're using them as examples of what we should do? They were all terrible coaches that navigated us from the big East to the sun belt

Jim Leavitt would have never allowed this insolence. Losing by 20 to west kentucky is enough embarrassment. We need strong leadership. Golesh should be fired today. We don't need to give him 3 years of failure to be nice. We opened up a lead and he filled his pants. He's not the guy for us. Fire him now. 

Sadly he is gone and will not coach at USF again. Judy and her cronies ruined the excitement of USF football for AAU Status. We need an AD and president that value winning .

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

2 minutes ago, TheUpperHand said:

****, guys. The bar was set low then y’all get mad when we tripped over it in game 1. I went back to the posts following the McNeese loss in CWTs opener and there was less complaining than this. Two years to see if we’re on the right track. We saw improvement in Year 2 of CWT and saw that CCS, CSH, and CJS weren’t gonna cut it. Repeat: You need two years to see the trajectory and three years to give them a fair chance.

C. H. I. L. L.

I don't disagree with that. However while Taggart ended up being overall a success ( B), there was no excusing how bad we were in his first two years. I was hoping this time around we could get someone who could provide an immediate turn around especially in this new AAC. Coaches come in all the time and win right away.

So if a coach gets 2 to 3 years ( I agree with that) how long does an AD get? Don't know what the number is, but it shouldn't be 7 to 8 years

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,059
  • Days Won:  38

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

46 minutes ago, TheUpperHand said:

C. H. I. L. L.

Taggart had a program that was still feeling good about its place and potential when he got here. People expected to get over the rough patch and leap back into stardom. Golesh is coming off a traumatic period of loses and frustration. The further down this trail we go the more knee jerk responses we get. I guess thats better than apathy, but it’s setting folks up for a lot of hurt. We can’t go back to the glory days, so we have to recalibrate. Hopefully we can build towards better days

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

Taggart had a program that was still feeling good about its place and potential when he got here. People expected to get over the rough patch and leap back into stardom. Golesh is coming off a traumatic period of loses and frustration. The further down this trail we go the more knee jerk responses we get. I guess thats better than apathy, but it’s setting folks up for a lot of hurt. We can’t go back to the glory days, so we have to recalibrate. Hopefully we can build towards better days

We can get back and better with good coaching.  Not going to decide if goach is the guy yet or not.   Historically Bad teams have turnover it around  instantly look at Colorado today, but you need good coaching from day 1. We didn't get that today unfortunately because Goach is inexperienced.  You saw the veteran coach Helton make adjustments to win today and Goach didn't make the right adjustments. 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Not going to decide if goach is the guy yet or not.

Spoiler alert: he's not