• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FireAlexGolesh.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

He said the best case scenario is we get a business friendly government in 2024.

Honestly, what does that even mean? Do you have any idea? Lol.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,626
  • Days Won:  25

12 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Honestly, what does that even mean? Do you have any idea? Lol.

Assuming it means the economy is stronger.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

6 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

I agree with you. But his hire, CAG, has taken over an 1-11 team and is currently at 3 wins with 5 games to go. We're 3-4 after today with the potential still existing to be 8-4...Does the team look good today? No, they don't but MK will sure look like a prophet if today is the last loss of the season and we'll all feel like we're apart a turnaround season if we flip a switch after today. We just don't know. 1st year coaches after an 1-11 season, not even mentioning all the previous bad seasons, would be expected to have a rough go of it through year 1. He needs to build his team, that doesn't always happen immediately. Struggling through year 1 doesn't mean VPMK made a boneheaded choice.

Everything you’re saying makes sense and most out in the real world would agree but man, this was not the right time to throw this out in here …. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

10 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

I’m not sure we will be able to pay folks to take our tickets if we keep this up for another 2 years

And and a $350 milion stadium don't forget paying for that. I think USF thinks it's has deeper pockets than it really has.  I read an article where they said that these firms that do these financial easibility studies always say that it can be done, because if they say they won't be able to do it, they won't get hired again.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

10 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

How much you willing to bet that this won't be the last loss this year? My 403b had a bad month in Sept and I'm looking to replenish.

My wife wasn't happy seeing an $80K drop last month.

I'll start worrying about things I can't control closer to retirement. Stressing over the market when you have four young kids - I'll pass. I have diapers to change.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Outlaw said:

They have gone up slightly but now much. 403b was doing okay but barely making anything last few months.  My financial advisor told me to keep my stocks because you will lose money if you sell now. He said the best case scenario is we get a business friendly government in 2024.

I am not a financial advisor, but you need to fire yours.   I have no idea what you are investing in, but you are most likely getting robbed by your financial advisor.   There are mutual funds that are low cost and have low transaction fees and they consistently pay back a good return over time.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

On a different note, we missed on Kiffin years ago because of how our administration holds their noses in the air (reminds me of climate scientists that are in lockstep with the United Nations - unwilling to see their campaign of lies will destroy our economy).

Prior to Golesh, I would have personally hired Art Briles if it would put some W's on the board... and I have three daughters. Now even I have my limits... Jerry Sandusky is a no-hire. 

I'm still onboard with the Golesh hiring. There were moments in the game where we failed to make routine plays yesterday. When those add up, you're bound to get throttled at this level. It sucks an in-state team put a beat down on us like we did to UCF in 2007, however it happened. We need to lick our wounds and get ready next week for Little Sisters of the Poor from the revamped AAC.

I have a lot of UTSA fans living in my neighborhood presently. I'm going to the game that Friday night in San Antonio in style - as if we're playing Alabama. I hope we decide to show up that night. The present roller coaster of USF football is much better than the straight plummet we've witnessed since the Strong hiring. We'll get to six wins this season... and maybe a highly unattended bowl game in December. It's better than the last three years either way. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

44 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

On a different note, we missed on Kiffin years ago because of how our administration holds their noses in the air (reminds me of climate scientists that are in lockstep with the United Nations - unwilling to see their campaign of lies will destroy our economy).

Prior to Golesh, I would have personally hired Art Briles if it would put some W's on the board... and I have three daughters. Now even I have my limits... Jerry Sandusky is a no-hire. 

I'm still onboard with the Golesh hiring. There were moments in the game where we failed to make routine plays yesterday. When those add up, you're bound to get throttled at this level. It sucks an in-state team put a beat down on us like we did to UCF in 2007, however it happened. We need to lick our wounds and get ready next week for Little Sisters of the Poor from the revamped AAC.

I have a lot of UTSA fans living in my neighborhood presently. I'm going to the game that Friday night in San Antonio in style - as if we're playing Alabama. I hope we decide to show up that night. The present roller coaster of USF football is much better than the straight plummet we've witnessed since the Strong hiring. We'll get to six wins this season... and maybe a highly unattended bowl game in December. It's better than the last three years either way. 

Isn’t he in jail? Probably would have been logistically difficult even if not for the whole morally bankrupt part

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

Everything you’re saying makes sense and most out in the real world would agree but man, this was not the right time to throw this out in here …. 

You’re probably correct. I mistakenly assumed rationality existed and adult men weren’t fueled by childish emotional tantrums.  I’ll refrain from posting anything in the future for at least 48 hours following a loss that isn’t purely driven by my negative emotions. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

'll start worrying about things I can't control closer to retirement. Stressing over the market when you have four young kids - I'll pass. I have diapers to change.

It was in jest. Just wanted to take someone's money that thinks there is any chance we'll run the table. 4 kids? When the heck did all those happen?  Finish it off, have a 5th and then send them on down to Jose.  I can hear the announcer with the starting lineups. 

From San Antonio, TX - Sheriff one
From San Antonio, TX - Sheriff two 
etc.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Haha 1