• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There’s the USF we know and love!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

Let’s go Bulls fans. Let’s keep the faith!  Maybe those losses are what the football team needs to win. 

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I don’t mind them living in misery. It’s when they want to try and drag others down that misery hole with them. 

How is it living in misery to recognize how consistently poor - year-in and year-out - many of our programs are performing against others with fewer resources? So the idea is to just whitewash it? If you follow USF sports, we’re mostly presented with misery. We, as fans, don’t create it or choose it.

if we had clobbered FGCU and Mercer last night, I would have posted that.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,471
  • Days Won:  13

3 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

Can’t mods just consolidate the we suck threads into one 4,000 page mega thread? Nothing like waking up to head to Bowling Green to see the same fresh takes in a new thread. It must suck to live in such misery. 

Just wait until the football team falls behind to WKU early today.  Those threads will be epic.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I don’t mind them living in misery. It’s when they want to try and drag others down that misery hole with them. 

That take would work against others however I have never really thought of Dave as a negative Nelly.  If we suck then we suck, once we stop sucking then we won’t suck anymore.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for the update. I try to remember to check the teams on the bulls app. Let's hope they get it turned around.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

How is it living in misery to recognize how consistently poor - year-in and year-out - many of our programs are performing against others with fewer resources? So the idea is to just whitewash it? If you follow USF sports, we’re mostly presented with misery. We, as fans, don’t create it or choose it.

if we had clobbered FGCU and Mercer last night, I would have posted that.

You did this last year, Dave, and MSOC went to conf finals and won a game in the tourney. I’m just tired of this USF doing USF ****. We were third in our conference in the Learfield ratings ……. Everything doesn’t ******* suck. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

You did this last year, Dave, and MSOC went to conf finals and won a game in the tourney. I’m just tired of this USF doing USF ****. We were third in our conference in the Learfield ratings ……. Everything doesn’t ******* suck. 

When you are going to Learfield third place rankings among people left in the aac you have already lost. The reasons we suck and everything is bad and getting worse since VPMK stepped on campus are commonly known to even passive college football fans. Of the positive things driving this amazing achievement which one would you say you personally find most exciting?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,448
  • Days Won:  19

It's only been a little over a half-century slump for the Bulls.  We'll turn it around soon.

Image tagged in scooby doo,yellow submarine,mandela effect,ross perot,bob  ross,vacuum - Imgflip

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

OK, fair enough. I’m just consistently perplexed about why we’re losing to FGCU, Mercer, UNF, Northeastern, Southeast Missouri State, etc. I feel like we should be a program that handles those games more often than not.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

It amazes me how fast "fans" will run to their computer to post another "we suck" thread