• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Day at the Trop

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

Had a great time at the Rays game with a couple thousand or so Bulls fans today. What a great ending too for the Rays. Got to say hey to @CousinRicky too. Anyone else at the game?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Had a great time at the Rays game with a couple thousand or so Bulls fans today. What a great ending too for the Rays. Got to say hey to @CousinRicky too. Anyone else at the game?

They only won because we left in the 8th. 😄   Watched the 9th when I got home. This was a Father's Day present from our daughter so she and my oldest grandson joined me. BUT, it took us 2 hours door to door to get there. Accident at 275 and Howard. Then from Gandy to the stadium was bumper to bumper. Then sat for about 1/2 hour trying to get into the parking lot only to find out it was prepay only for 6 and 7 and they directed us to Lot 9.  As we were leaving I asked some guy the best exit for Lot 9 and said he never heard of it.  So guessing it's an overflow lot for games with big crowds.  Never again. If they don't build a stadium in Tampa I don't see me attending games. 

Good to see you Gat-Rat.  We were sitting with @&rew Bull who said he's not been on here in a long time since he's been super busy with work and family.  But I thank him for the Shane Mc bobble head he so kindly gave me for my collection. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

They only won because we left in the 8th. 😄   Watched the 9th when I got home. This was a Father's Day present from our daughter so she and my oldest grandson joined me. BUT, it took us 2 hours door to door to get there. Accident at 275 and Howard. Then from Gandy to the stadium was bumper to bumper. Then sat for about 1/2 hour trying to get into the parking lot only to find out it was prepay only for 6 and 7 and they directed us to Lot 9.  As we were leaving I asked some guy the best exit for Lot 9 and said he never heard of it.  So guessing it's an overflow lot for games with big crowds.  Never again. If they don't build a stadium in Tampa I don't see me attending games. 

Good to see you Gat-Rat.  We were sitting with @&rew Bull who said he's not been on here in a long time since he's been super busy with work and family.  But I thank him for the Shane Mc bobble head he so kindly gave me for my collection. 

It just happened to be my birthday today and we planned a visit from my son @MDBull20 so he could go to the game this year. We got there after the second inning (daughter had a basketball game), so I guess we lucked out on the traffic. Also, we parked in Lot 1 for free. Apparently, the parking attendants tend to leave after the first couple of innings. The crowd at the end was pumped up as you might expect. As a Bulls fan it was a nice feeling to be amongst happy home fans again. 😁🤘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

We were there with a group of 17 in section 128.  What a great ending.  Love the hat and bobblehead!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

After the 2+ hour drive we were in section 132. Bad sightline from where we were, so we also left in the 8th. Glad they won. Good news is we had a really good beer at Bulmanati Brewing in St. Pete and then another at the Thirsty Buffalo on hwy 54 and Veterans.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,351
  • Days Won:  43

12 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Yeah I was at the game too. What a great comeback in the 9th!!  Great USF/Rays Trucker hats & Sugar Shane bobble head. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

I was there in 126, but the wife bought tickets through Rotary so I didn't get the cool Bulls hat.  Anyone have an extra, message me I might be interested in buying 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Nice trifecta

• Bulls + Rays hat
  • McClanahan bobble
  • Exciting walk off win

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

I was there too, saw tons of Bulls fans. 

Plus we all got to see Wander's last ever game. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

6 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

I was there too, saw tons of Bulls fans. 

Plus we all got to see Wander's last ever game. 

I'm hearing conflicting reports on this potential nightmare scenario. I'm just hoping the girl was of age and this was all some bad blackmail attempt. 

• Like 1