• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium Seating

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I had a great lunch conversation today and it got me thinking. Where do you want to sit in the new stadium? I understand we need to know what it looks like. But in general, do you want to sit on the sidelines, the end zone, by a tunnel, the club section? Do you want to sit higher up? Do you want to be by the field?

I’m going to be honest I don’t know for myself. Just curious if others have given it any thought, including if you want to stay in a similar location to where you are now or if you would like to be in a different part of the stadium.

• Downvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

Totally depends on the site lines and, honestly, the shade.  Given it will probably be north/south alignment, I will definitely be on the west side.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Expect a jump in price too, that might be a factor for some

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

West side, aisle seat with the aisle on my right, south side of the 50, about 20-25 yard line, 30-50 rows up. The people constantly walking up and down the aisle are almost never in the way.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I don't typically have too picky a stance on seats. But I will say, during the monsoon game against UConn in 2014, a couple buddies and I went down to the front row at the 50 and ... I don't know that I'd want to sit in those seats all the time. The idea of having to look around the camera rig and all that when the play is in your area of the field is maddening.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Sitting in the South Endzone for the last 15 or so years, I've become used to and enjoy the view from that angle, so either there, or somewhere on the West sideline for the afternoon shade.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

West side, aisle seat with the aisle on my right, south side of the 50, about 20-25 yard line, 30-50 rows up. The people constantly walking up and down the aisle are almost never in the way.

That is mark perfect.!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

May end up getting seats in every direction lol 

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

At Ray Jay, I kept shuffling seats until I ended up on the 50-yard line, on the aisle in the top row of the lower bowl.  Great sight lines, I could stand with no one behind me and could get in and out fast.  That was pretty sweet when the temperature was below 1,000 degrees.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, SilverBull said:

At Ray Jay, I kept shuffling seats until I ended up on the 50-yard line, on the aisle in the top row of the lower bowl.  Great sight lines, I could stand with no one behind me and could get in and out fast.  That was pretty sweet when the temperature was below 1,000 degrees.

Those first 3 or 4 rows close to the club door were essentially air conditioned.