• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium Seating

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

17 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

I had a great lunch conversation today and it got me thinking. Where do you want to sit in the new stadium? I understand we need to know what it looks like. But in general, do you want to sit on the sidelines, the end zone, by a tunnel, the club section? Do you want to sit higher up? Do you want to be by the field?

I’m going to be honest I don’t know for myself. Just curious if others have given it any thought, including if you want to stay in a similar location to where you are now or if you would like to be in a different part of the stadium.

Great meeting with you yesterday and discussing the future. I really appreciate your insight and thoughts on things where it concerns the stadium.

Personally, I'm not sure where I'd like to sit just yet. My preference would be between the 20's. While I do like being lower to the field, I'm not sure how much Club Access will factor in to my decision when it comes time to select seats. 

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, BDYZR said:

West side, aisle seat with the aisle on my right, south side of the 50, about 20-25 yard line, 30-50 rows up. The people constantly walking up and down the aisle are almost never in the way.

This is pretty much my seat now. Although moving to the last row of the first section so you can stand without people being upset sure sounds like a decent idea. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

Between the 20's as close to the club access as possible. If I'm priced out of that, I'll shoot for whatever is under shade / cover. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, I think for me shade is good if they have it. I may actually want to be closer to the Home tunnel. I just think that would be a cool experience.

I currently have club access, but I’ll be honest I spend so little time in the club. Normally it will be before a game and then sometimes during intermission. I never even go back out the club because it’s quicker to get to my car another way. So it may come down to price point and where I’m getting a bigger bang for my buck.

I think even more than seating selection, I think parking lot selection is going to be huge because obviously the availability is going to be way different on campus. However, if they create the right environment, where are you park or really not matter too much.