• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away Tickets are On Sale!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

76796F45-CEBB-4908-9E5A-E61A83A256E6.png.3465c743b614240e9c048fca793d2ac2.png

I got WKU - have to be there for CAG first win and UTSA. Road trips are the best 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

Normally we'd be buying tickets and making hotel and/or plane reservations. But not to be this year. Hoping we get to the home games.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Plan on going up for the Navy game. We went there in 2015 and really enjoyed the experience. Awesome town with a lot of history. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Cheap tickets

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Normally we'd be buying tickets and making hotel and/or plane reservations. But not to be this year. Hoping we get to the home games.

I haven't been to an away game since 2017 and I don't see myself attending one anytime soon.  Six home games is more than enough for me with this team.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

22 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I haven't been to an away game since 2017 and I don't see myself attending one anytime soon.  Six home games is more than enough for me with this team.

As I've said in the past, we make a short vacation out of the away games. Would not go just to see the team. My wife's accident just has everything up in the air for this upcoming season. We bought WBB tix and Football tix. Will get to at least some of the games but will depend on how much walking she can do. Wheelchairs at football games is tough. We never opt for the Lot right next to the stadium because we tailgate with our friends in 6D. Put pushing a wheelchair from 6D will be a bit of an effort.  If we were in the lot alongside the stadium, it would be a much easier thing to pull off. It will be a game by game decision. Rain will be a factor each week. We've been fortunate so far in going to her therapy sessions that we haven't encountered rain.  Getting to the Yuengling Center is much easier with the reserved parking.

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

I got WKU - have to be there for CAG first win and UTSA. Road trips are the best 

Hey me too.  WKU - have to see CAG's first game (hopefully a W) and ability to stay in Nashville.  UTSA - easy trip and even if the team is 1-9, first time to San Antonio as a tourist and not for business.  Memphis and Annapolis are great trips too, but had to pass on places I've already been.  UConn and Birmingham could be last minute decisions for one night if our Bulls looks promising.

Edited by 79 Bull

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

16 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

Plan on going up for the Navy game. We went there in 2015 and really enjoyed the experience. Awesome town with a lot of history. 

Yes a fun road trip indeed. However this game is going to be very pivotal for USF football. I do believe we will be 2-2 heading into that game. So hopefully the USF fans traveling to that game will help USF come out of Annapolis with a 3-2 record and momentum 

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

On 5/16/2023 at 8:47 AM, CousinRicky said:

As I've said in the past, we make a short vacation out of the away games. Would not go just to see the team. My wife's accident just has everything up in the air for this upcoming season. We bought WBB tix and Football tix. Will get to at least some of the games but will depend on how much walking she can do. Wheelchairs at football games is tough. We never opt for the Lot right next to the stadium because we tailgate with our friends in 6D. Put pushing a wheelchair from 6D will be a bit of an effort.  If we were in the lot alongside the stadium, it would be a much easier thing to pull off. It will be a game by game decision. Rain will be a factor each week. We've been fortunate so far in going to her therapy sessions that we haven't encountered rain.  Getting to the Yuengling Center is much easier with the reserved parking.

You can still tailgate with friends in the lot next to the stadium...just sayin'...  😁

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

It looks like my son and I are going to the Navy game and the wife and I to USTA.   We stayed on the Riverwalk in San Antonio and had a lot of fun.  Got to have breakfast with @The Sheriffand his adorable kids, as a bonus.  It's definitely walkable from a hotel on the Riverwalk to the Alamodome.

• Upvote 1