• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away Tickets are On Sale!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,714
  • Days Won:  6

I am back for the season, although its a psychological disorder that keeps me coming back (kidding).  The only home game I am going to miss this season is the Rice game, since I will be in Vegas that weekend for the Raiders/Steelers game.  The OCS is my carrot on a stick that keeps me coming back.  If that OCS falls through...............

Edited by USFRaider

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,672
  • Days Won:  424

10 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm just hoping for some reason to show up to that game; actually any game. Play hard, score some points and stop someone on 3rd and long. Not asking for a lot.  Would probably like to give it up but I'm a pretty dedicated friend. Even going thru some tough times with people you've got to really f up to lose me as a friend. I'm the same with USF. Not happy with a lot of crap that happens on the field/court/diamond but I try to stay loyal. 

Everybody has their own way of approaching things like this but I'm not a masochist so why go to a game that you know will be dead and depressing going in (not you) ...... only depressing games going in I've gone to are the ones with the ****heads from up northeast, because of the infestation. I will admit that not looking forward to the Bama game itself but tailgating should be good.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,672
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I am back for the season, although its a psychological disorder that keeps me coming back (kidding).  The only home game I am going to miss this season is the Rice game, since I will be in Vegas that weekend for the Raiders/Steelers game.  The OCS is my carrot on a stick that keeps me coming back.  If that OCS falls through...............

After the last 3 years, it's a psychological disorder that keeps any of us coming back, which is a clinical way of saying Bulls fan ...

• Haha 1