• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking at the 2023 Schedule. How Will Navy be??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

To me I do believe the Navy game will be one of the most pivotal games in USF history. I do believe USF should be 2-2 heading into that Navy game. We won’t beat WKU & Bama but should beat FAMU & Rice. If USF somehow finds a way to beat Navy in Annapolis then I do believe we can be in a bowl game projection. 3-2 would look very nice after all that the program has been through.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  1

Count me in. We should have quite a few good spreads early in the season to make some money on given Golesh can run a competent football program. 

Spread vs WKU/Bama

ML vs FAMU/Rice/Navy

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

29 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

To me I do believe the Navy game will be one of the most pivotal games in USF history.

Oh god, it really is that bad. 

• Haha 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,033
  • Days Won:  10

I hate saying this, but the games I am looking forward to the most are the games against UTSA and FAU.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

41 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

most pivotal games in USF history.

Yep, in the event that USF is not oh-and-fo' at that point, it could be considered pivotal. But for it to BE pivotal, USF would necessarily have to continue to win going forward. Otherwise, it will just be considered an upset. And yes, @flsportsfan83, it really is that bad. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Program has been left for dead for 3 years....winning 2 FBS games in a season would definitely show signs program has a pulse again. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

55 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Yep, in the event that USF is not oh-and-fo' at that point, it could be considered pivotal. But for it to BE pivotal, USF would necessarily have to continue to win going forward. Otherwise, it will just be considered an upset. And yes, @flsportsfan83, it really is that bad. 

An upset to beat Navy and an Expected loss to WKU as well.  I realize we are only .500 against WKU but I don’t think I ever went into a game against them expecting to lose, things are actually worse than bad, “god awful straight ass program” is probably the most accurate description. No way Navy is the most pivotal regardless of what happens in the first four, we no longer can claim any game to be relevant or pivotal until this team regains a pulse, we have straight lined and many have said their respects and moved on.  

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Prepare yourself for 1-4 amigo. Anything better than that will be gravy if you do.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

Prepare yourself for 1-4 amigo. Anything better than that will be gravy if you do.

If we are 1-4 I am done, not that it matters in the grand scheme and nothing we have done would warrant us to be any better but eventually all of us have our limits.  We need to go out and beat somebody soon or what is the ******* point.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

Great point. 

Navy has been on a downtrend and it's hard to turn around the academies as easily. 

In normal times I'd say 3 and 2 is realistic, hell 4 and 1. Given that it's USF we're talking about and like 200% roster turnover I have zero effing clue.