• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB Ranking Update - Coaches poll #20 - AP #27 - NET #30

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Well, she’s a great player and would make this team even better than it already is if she’d stayed. Pinzan, Elena, Sammie, Dulcy - WOW! And she is starting and playing well for an 18-5 Maryland team.

I was agreeing with you. We probably win one of those 4 games that we lost and be a Top15 team.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Well, she’s a great player and would make this team even better than it already is if she’d stayed. Pinzan, Elena, Sammie, Dulcy - WOW! And she is starting and playing well for an 18-5 Maryland team.

I dream of a lineup with Dulcy, Mununga, Tsineke, Puisis and Pinzan. 🤤  Wish we had Puisis last year.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I was watching UCONN v. USC today. I really think we would match up well against USC. Their entire offense runs through their post player, Boston. I think Dulcy could neutralize her and make the rest of the Gamecocks beat us. I'm not saying that we would win, because USC is obviously really good, but we could hang with them. 

• Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,583
  • Days Won:  29

That was a tough game Saturday.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Up 1 spot to 24 in ap

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

I have enjoyed watching this team this year (from afar).  I've seen more USF WBB this year than ever... really fun to watch overall.

However, I have formed one unpopular opinion: I think Tsineke shows flashes of brilliance, but is prone to making some really poor decisions on shot selection.  Not sure if I think she should be the sixth-woman or not.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

29 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

I have enjoyed watching this team this year (from afar).  I've seen more USF WBB this year than ever... really fun to watch overall.

However, I have formed one unpopular opinion: I think Tsineke shows flashes of brilliance, but is prone to making some really poor decisions on shot selection.  Not sure if I think she should be the sixth-woman or not.

Tsineke sixth-woman? I think you're mistaken, she's the #1 woman. She was preseason conference player of the year and leads the conference in PPG at 17.04 ppg. Additionally, she is second in the conference behind Dulcy (who mostly takes all of her shots within 2 feet from the basket), shooting 45.8% from the floor. Also, 9th in conference in assists and 8th in FT %. Maybe you meant to say someone else, not Tsineke.

10 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Tsineke sixth-woman? I think you're mistaken, she's the #1 woman. She was preseason conference player of the year and leads the conference in PPG at 17.04 ppg. Additionally, she is second in the conference behind Dulcy (who mostly takes all of her shots within 2 feet from the basket), shooting 45.8% from the floor. Also, 9th in conference in assists and 8th in FT %. Maybe you meant to say someone else, not Tsineke.

Agreed. Tsineke underwhelmed the last two games, but is definitely part of the engine that makes this team run! 

1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Up 1 spot to 24 in ap

This is a travesty. At this point, we should be ahead of at least Gonzaga and probably NC State and Iowa State as well. If we just keep winning it will all work itself out, but I would like that national perception to be that we are a top-20 team at this point. 

• Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,098
  • Days Won:  56

1 hour ago, Jim Johnson said:

Elena has been pretty hot and cold at times this season. When she's hot, she's scorching and nearly unstoppable. When she's not, she's making silly turnovers, dribbling into double teams, etc. This seems to come mostly when she's tired and has played too many minutes. That said, she's still one of the best we've ever had and one of the best in the college game.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Go Bulls! 1