• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking at CAG twitter...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

Remember standing the whole game and sitting during time outs. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I peed more than once in a cup so I didn't leave the game 😂

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  10

West Virginia is the one team I miss the most from the old Big East. Wouldn't mind renewing that rivalry in the future. We beat them on 2 occasions when they were ranked in the top 10.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I was also guessing WVU 2007.  Greatest college football event of my life.  Gonna be hard to beat, but I bullieve it will happen someday.

Hope I live to see it.  I only have 20-25 years of football watching left in me.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,996
  • Days Won:  12

Taking a step back from that one tweet or picture...

Coach A is super engaged and seems to be fired up to be here and get to work. Loved the Lightning Game pics and videos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Was there as well! Remember the place going bat **** crazy after that Moffitt pick six!! Good times.

However, the Kansas game holds a special place for me. That ending definitely took some years off my life.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I was at the WVU @ USF game in 2007.  One thing I can remember is the stadium shaking during the Moffitt pick-6. 

58 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

Was there as well! Remember the place going bat **** crazy after that Moffitt pick six!! Good times.

However, the Kansas game holds a special place for me. That ending definitely took some years off my life.

That Kansas game was a very special game. Both teams played great. There was only one turnover and that was Nate Allen's interception that led to the FG Kick.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  859
  • Days Won:  1

Can't even tell that the seats are red in that picture - how it should be for our home games. 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

16 hours ago, belgianbull said:

West Virginia is the one team I miss the most from the old Big East. Wouldn't mind renewing that rivalry in the future. We beat them on 2 occasions when they were ranked in the top 10.

WVU was our best recurring series by far - both teams were good, the games had conference and national implications (if we had won in ‘05, we may have taken the BCS slot), the games were well attended by the visiting teams, all games were entertaining and memorable, since out of state travel was involved, there was good money for the local economies

WVU is definitely a team that I would like to see USF renew games with

As a side note - we have both been irrelevant since the demise of the BE, so maybe renewing the games could be a lift for both teams:1397_metal_tone3:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,539
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, bowman1 said:

WVU was our best recurring series by far - both teams were good, the games had conference and national implications (if we had won in ‘05, we may have taken the BCS slot), the games were well attended by the visiting teams, all games were entertaining and memorable, since out of state travel was involved, there was good money for the local economies

WVU is definitely a team that I would like to see USF renew games with

As a side note - we have both been irrelevant since the demise of the BE, so maybe renewing the games could be a lift for both teams:1397_metal_tone3:

I agree with you man problem is they have no reason schedule usf now they are in the big 12.

• Upvote 1