• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A look at our Football team for 2023 (New additions, Transfers, Starting Line-ups & Depth)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

7 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Can't read behind the pay wall but staying on the field and wearing out the other teams defense should help the other side of the ball out a lot.

Thought there were so many free looks per month ....... the key will be staying on the field with first downs and our defense getting off the field stopping third downs.

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Thought there were so many free looks per month ....... the key will be staying on the field with first downs and our defense getting off the field stopping third downs.

If the offense can score more and stay on the field longer it will only help. I don't want to go the whole Strong route and slow down the offense but increasing productivity will never hurt. Based off what I watched when Tennessee they utilize a lot of short and medoum routes with an occasional deep ball.Our defense has been terrible at stopping the opponent on third and fourth downs. Hopefully bigger and stronger defensive lines and linebackers will help Todd Orlando and KP unleash the wardaddies. 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

7 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If the offense can score more and stay on the field longer it will only help. I don't want to go the whole Strong route and slow down the offense but increasing productivity will never hurt. Based off what I watched when Tennessee they utilize a lot of short and medoum routes with an occasional deep ball.Our defense has been terrible at stopping the opponent on third and fourth downs. Hopefully bigger and stronger defensive lines and linebackers will help Todd Orlando and KP unleash the wardaddies. 

That worked the one year because you had playmakers on offense and a competent defense. Personally, I think this go fast offense sounds a little risky. We've seen how this relying on wearing the opposition down has played out in the past ........ hopefully this time it'll work

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

That worked the one year because you had playmakers on offense and a competent defense. Personally, I think this go fast offense sounds a little risky. We've seen how this relying on wearing the opposition down has played out in the past ........ hopefully this time it'll work

The whole offense and defense is full of question marks and inexperienced  coaches.  It is all a guessing game . We won't really know what kind of offense ,defense. Or coaching  staff we will have until halfway. I except wku and Bama to score at will and things start to look better  by the start of conference play. I see alot of people hyping GB as a starter but he has struggled  with accuracy his whole career. I think we will see musical chairs when it comes to qb until  conference  play  so we can find the guy.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,562
  • Days Won:  28

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

On 8/10/2023 at 9:45 AM, Outlaw said:

Hopefully bigger and stronger defensive lines and linebackers will help Todd Orlando and KP unleash the wardaddies. 

Otherwise they will come back from war and be the PTSD Daddies.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Wasn't there a scrimmage yesterday ? Lets hope no news is good news I guess. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,410
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/10/2023 at 10:00 AM, Triple B said:

Right. CAG offense is not gonna make for a good defensive team. At least if his offense is producing how he envisions. Offense will play fast and score fast. Defense will be on the field in bunches. However, we've seen this approach win the AAC multiple times so 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sk00b
visions? envisions? we werent AAU when i went there
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Right. CAG offense is not gonna make for a good defensive team. At least if his offense is producing how he envisions. Offense will play fast and score fast. Defense will be on the field in bunches. However, we've seen this approach win the AAC multiple times so 🤷‍♂️

What is a defense? Asking for a friend. 

230720-FBPhotoShoot7164.jpg?preset=large
GOUSFBULLS.COM

A fifth-round MLB Draft pick by the Diamond Backs, running back won a national title at North Dakota State.

Edited by Triple B