• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

big 12 got destroyed 7-65… karma

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

23 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

If the Big 12 is a sinking ship, what does that make the AAC?

An artificial reef.🤨

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

This is conference realignment thread talk... Y'all are in the wrong thread!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We have just finished back to back 1-11 seasons...I will take 11-2 and an embarrassing national title game. Besides we got embarrassed many times during the regular season. 

1-11 season?? Did that actually happen?? I don’t remember!! I don’t remember the 2-10 season before either or the 1-8 covid season. I don’t ever recall USF losing 7-65 to anyone. Basically I have already erased the past three seasons from my memory. I suggest other USF fans to let go of the past and focus on the future. We are going to move up!!  Go Bulls!!

Edited by Bull Awakening

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

26 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My apologies-

2020:  1-8

2021:  2 - 10

2022: 1 - 11

We lost 52 - 0 against Notre Dame in CJS first year. 49 - 0 to Wisc the year before and got spanked by FCS McNeese State by over 30 pts. Once again I will gladly take a 65-7 loss in a national title game ANYDAY. B/C my team still made it to the Championship game lol Hey man, I'm talking **** in "jest" so don't be offended by my banter today. 

I agree . I still look fondly on the 2007 season with the wins against a top 10 West Virginia, and a top 20 Auburn; even though Oregon rolled us in our bowl game.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My apologies-

2020:  1-8

2021:  2 - 10

2022: 1 - 11

We lost 52 - 0 against Notre Dame in CJS first year. 49 - 0 to Wisc the year before and got spanked by FCS McNeese State by over 30 pts. Once again I will gladly take a 65-7 loss in a national title game ANYDAY. B/C my team still made it to the Championship game lol Hey man, I'm talking **** in "jest" so don't be offended by my banter today. 

Cool. Dont worry I never get offended. Also I hope everyone knows that I originally posted this topic for some good old fashioned smack talk with the big 12 fans lol. A year ago before the 12 team playoff became a reality i would be less optimistic. We now have until 2024 to get USF in gear so we can see USF reach that championship game. If we make it that far hopefully we don’t get embarrassed 7-65.  I would kind of feel sorry for TCU but after all the smack they dished out about USF I am laughing at the karma. They will be fine though with all that money they are bringing in. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Big 12 is butt 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

First national championship I turned off..... 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/11/2023 at 9:30 AM, UCF_rustbucket said:

I think we can assume the same about the ACC though. They're not going to add G5 teams unless raided. There's no amount of success USF (or other G5) can have that a fully in tact 14 team ACC will send them an invite for. And even then it's not a given, they'd need to lose enough teams to feel that it would benefit their stability by adding G5 teams. Because if they lose 2 they may stay put at 12. But lose 4 to 6 and for sure USF would be at the top of the list. But now it's a greatly diminished ACC that looks a whole lot like the old Big East. Which is to say much better than AAC 2.0, but I'd say a weaker football conference than the new Big 12.

I would not say an ACC without Miami, fsu, Clemson, UNC, and potentially others is as good as the American.  Once those schools go the SEC there’s nothing stopping VT, Pitt, and Louisville joining the Big12 and forming an eastern division with Cincy and WVU. The ACC is screwed more than the PAC and the PAC is f@&?ed.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/10/2023 at 12:48 PM, Bull Awakening said:

GOR can be dissolved 

Hello. I represent Clemson University. As you know, we signed a long-term media deal that has now put our conference at a severe disadvantage compared to the Big Ten and Southeastern Conferences. We have been looking at options to move to another conference, however we also signed a Grant of Rights that ties us to the ACC until 2036. We have been studying this issue for several years. We were hopeful that when Texas & Oklahoma announced their move to the SEC, that they had somehow figured out a way to get out of their Grant of Rights. I'm sure you can imagine they would rather be playing teams like Alabama and Georgia than UCF and Iowa State this year.

We would love to hear how you have figured out to simply dissolve the ACC's Grant of Rights in a way that doesn't require unanimous approval. 

• Upvote 1