• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

big 12 got destroyed 7-65… karma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we play a completely different game than either team

we are really the minor leagues

very depressing

17 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

image.png.7a53b26db94ef84c679a9da7dc86a806.png

hAHAHa

we will be in last place again

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

That's not the way football works. While Georgia is much better then TCU, they are not 65-7 better. I bet if you played the same game over 10 more times, Georgia would win 8 or 9, but the difference in  score would vary dramatically from game to game. It seems like yesterday there was a perfect storm for Georgia where they grabbed the momentum early and never let go.

you are correct but the shocking stat is that georgia lost 15 players off of last years team

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

28 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Talk about a hot take. 

- The Big 12 is going to have 2 teams that have played in the CFP next year. 

- The new Big12 (including ex-AAC members who I assume the karma remark is geared toward) will (eventually) earn 30 million per year with their media deal.  Which for reference is more than even the ACC teams (locked into an old cheap contract) currently make.  And of course it blows the AAC out of the water.

Boy oh boy, what a disaster... it's practically the Titanic for those teams.

I agree with this post completely. Every team wants to be in the best situation possible. I don't begrudge Syracuse, West Virginia, Pitt for leaving the Big East for greener pastures back in the day, and I certainly don't begrudge UCF , Cincy, and Houston for leaving the AAC. There is no bad karma in that. I am sure we will try to do the same as soon as its humanly possible.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, hm101 said:

The idea if going to Lubbock to play 6-6 Texas Tech is fine but doesn't fire me up. 

While “fun” travel cities are cool for the 5k fans going to away games, it does not benefit USF at all. It is the teams coming to Tampa that helps us and a 6-6 Texas Tech will net us 50-100% more fans to RayJay/OCS than a 10-2 Tulane team. Since WVU/Syracuse/Pitt/Louisville left, our attendance has dropped considerably (and that is including QF’s team). With so much to do around Tampa, you need marque games to get people to the stadium and the B12>>>>>AAC. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

If the Big 12 is a sinking ship, what does that make the AAC?  They recently signed a TV deal, and even without Texas and OU, they will be making 5x what the AAC does.  If they lose a school or two, they will simply pick up an AAC school and the AAC school will say yes in less than 10 seconds.  

On a side note, why did we schedule Alabama?  Why?  I am expecting about 70-0 after Alabama calls off the dogs, but I don't see the point in this game at this time.   

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,414
  • Days Won:  3

and we are a sunk ship... Who gives a ****. Worry about y(ourself).

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, belgianbull said:

That's not the way football works. While Georgia is much better then TCU, they are not 65-7 better. I bet if you played the same game over 10 more times, Georgia would win 8 or 9, but the difference in  score would vary dramatically from game to game. It seems like yesterday there was a perfect storm for Georgia where they grabbed the momentum early and never let go.

Georgia would win all 10.  Some would be complete blowouts, a few may be somewhat close, but Georgia would definitely win all 10.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Georgia would win all 10.  Some would be complete blowouts, a few may be somewhat close, but Georgia would definitely win all 10.

Was there any doubt of outcome...TCU had a great year no doubt but would been lucky to finished 4th in the SEC. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade