• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

big 12 got destroyed 7-65… karma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

The sinking ship that is the big 12 had a terrible post season. OU & Texas heading to the SEC. Rumors swirling regarding Kansas & Ok St looking to bolt. That is another big east sinking ship…

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Not the best for CFB.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,033
  • Days Won:  10

6 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

The sinking ship that is the big 12 had a terrible post season. OU & Texas heading to the SEC. Rumors swirling regarding Kansas & Ok St looking to bolt. That is another big east sinking ship…

I think yesterday proved that the SEC is still by far the best conference in football. Still respect to TCU for getting this far. They did beat Michigan last week.

As to the future of the Big 12, there is no doubt in my mind that they will lose more teams in the future. That would be great news for USF; just need to make sure when that happens we in a better position.

Even a watered down Big 12 with teams like TCU, Baylor Texas Tech, West Virginia, Houston, Kansas State, Cincy,... would be better then the AAC, especially considering that the AAC might become watered down even more if Memphis and SMU left. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

I think yesterday proved that the SEC is still by far the best conference in football. Still respect to TCU for getting this far. They did beat Michigan last week.

As to the future of the Big 12, there is no doubt in my mind that they will lose more teams in the future. That would be great news for USF; just need to make sure when that happens we in a better position.

Even a watered down Big 12 with teams like TCU, Baylor Texas Tech, West Virginia, Houston, Kansas State, Cincy,... would be better then the AAC, especially considering that the AAC might become watered down even more if Memphis and SMU left. 

Georgia did not take OSU seriously at first, but tonight they came to set the record straight they are the best football team in the best football conference. B12 is still way better than AAC for money an exposure. We can only win one fbs game in 3 seasons in the AAC and FBS football so I don't think we should be throwing any hate at any conference. WE are the bottom of the FBS football until we win and prove otherwise.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, BrowardBull17 said:

Bama is going to put 100 on us

If they wanted to they probably could put more on USf.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  2

Lol there are no Kansas and Ok st rumors. No one wants them. That's likely old rumors from 2021 when Texas and OU left. The Big 12 is safe for at least a decade. My money would be on the ACC being in the most danger next go around since they have a few of the most attractive teams left. The Big 12 has a bunch of solid B tier P5 teams worth playing with, but no flagship type like Texas, OU, USC, and UCLA worth raiding for the SEC and B1G.

Edited by UCF_rustbucket

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,554
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, belgianbull said:

Ohio State gave their semifinal game away to UGA. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

59 minutes ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

Lol there are no Kansas and Ok st rumors. No one wants them. That's likely old rumors from 2021 when Texas and OU left. The Big 12 is safe for at least a decade. My money would be on the ACC being in the most danger next go around since they have a few of the most attractive teams left. The Big 12 has a bunch of solid B tier P5 teams worth playing with, but no flagship type like Texas, OU, USC, and UCLA worth raiding for the SEC and B1G.

If they're smart, and the ACC can get way more money on their next TV deal, the top schools in the ACC would do better to stay where they're at. They'll have an infinitely easier path to the expanded playoff staying at home in the ACC than if they go to the SEC and deal with Bama, Georgia, Texas, OU, LSU, etc.

But we know these schools at this point aren't concerned with that, they're all just chasing the almighty TV dollar.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Not the best for CFB.  

Unless you are a Georgia fan