• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

big 12 got destroyed 7-65… karma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,463
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, SilverBull said:

Other than the money, does it really matter what conference we are perpetually at the bottom of? 

This is a great question that rarely gets asked. I will answer for what I want. I want USF to start winning in any conference. I’m realistic and know the AAC should be easier to win than the other power conferences. So hopefully we are no longer stuck in the bottom soon. If we had to be stuck in the bottom then i would prefer that to be the SEC or Big 10 since they are making tons lol

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

5 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Other than the money, does it really matter what conference we are perpetually at the bottom of? 

This is a great question that rarely gets asked. I will answer for what I want. I want USF to start winning in any conference. I’m realistic and know the AAC should be easier to win than the other power conferences. So hopefully we are no longer stuck in the bottom soon. If we had to be stuck in the bottom then i would prefer that to be the SEC or Big 10 since they are making tons lol

Yeah, that is pretty much my point.  We need to start winning.  Then we can worry about the conference affiliations. I think worrying otherwise is putting the cart before the horse.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

3 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Would you rather play FAU and lose or WVU and lose?

It really makes no difference to me if we are losing (and, BTW, I don't hold WVU in such high regard).

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,653
  • Days Won:  6

"Other than the money" certainly can't be brushed aside.  Until we are promoted, we'll be missing out on an additional $25-$35 million per year which is a big chunk that would be added to our budget of $50-$60 million.  Moving up would increase the budget by at least 50%.  Then we'd be able to act like the big boys.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  876
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

"Other than the money" certainly can't be brushed aside.  Until we are promoted, we'll be missing out on an additional $25-$35 million per year which is a big chunk that would be added to our budget of $50-$60 million.  Moving up would increase the budget by at least 50%.  Then we'd be able to act like the big boys.

That pays for an OCS lol.