• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 things that would make 2023 a successful year for USF athletics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Not happening! OCS on the way and rumors are only gonna keep growing regarding the ACC invite as the offseason moves forward…

And don’t forget, you are gonna have to kiss MK’s ass whenever that invite happens…

Andy Kaufman had nothing on your performance art, the only place MK would get us invited to involving the P5 would be as an example of what not to do if you care about moving up. My Kylie lipgloss will remain safely in my save for later cart as the only reason anyone will be kissing his ass will be goodbye. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

25 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Andy Kaufman had nothing on your performance art, the only place MK would get us invited to involving the P5 would be as an example of what not to do if you care about moving up. My Kylie lipgloss will remain safely in my save for later cart as the only reason anyone will be kissing his ass will be goodbye. 

P5 is dead to me. No one can sit here and tell me how much better the P5 is after we continue to see AAC beat those so called P5 teams. With the 12 team playoffs starting in 2024 it becomes basically the P6 conferences.Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

1 minute ago, Bull Awakening said:

P5 is dead to me. No one can sit here and tell me how much better the P5 is after we continue to see AAC beat those so called P5 teams. With the 12 team playoffs starting in 2024 it becomes basically the P6 conferences.Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Playoffs are a p5 money making venture where for a short while 5 conferences will compete for 1 spot while 5 others compete for  11 spots. That is of course until they realize that there is no legitimate reason to give them one spot because they will get nothing and like it. If the 12th spot ever comes to matter it will disappear.

6F0DB227-D9BD-4117-96D7-B7DE1E59FB00.jpeg

31 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Playoffs are a p5 money making venture where for a short while 5 conferences will compete for 1 spot while 5 others compete for  11 spots. That is of course until they realize that there is no legitimate reason to give them one spot because they will get nothing and like it. If the 12th spot ever comes to matter it will disappear.

6F0DB227-D9BD-4117-96D7-B7DE1E59FB00.jpeg

That is not how it is going to work. The new 12 team playoffs. It will be the top 6 rated conferences not auto bids. So you may see the SBC & AAC get to the top 6 rated conferences while you may see some of the former so called p5 get shut out. Probably see PAC 12 & Big 12 get shut out in some years since they will end up being weaker conferences due to defections & playing out west lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Days Won:  25

1) win more games than the last 3 years 

2) major improvement on defense

3) recruit better

4) score more points on offense under the new offensive coach 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Those leaving the AAC for the Big12 are getting (I think) a 30 million per year revenue boost.  And of course the Big12's tv contract is chump change compared to others....so that's a lot of leagues outspending and out-recruiting the G5.

Beating a P5 team in one bowl game at the end of the season (when everyone is seeing players go to the portal or declaring for the draft) doesn't erase getting beat off the field the other 364 days of the year.

13 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

That is not how it is going to work. The new 12 team playoffs. It will be the top 6 rated conferences not auto bids. So you may see the SBC & AAC get to the top 6 rated conferences while you may see some of the former so called p5 get shut out. Probably see PAC 12 & Big 12 get shut out in some years since they will end up being weaker conferences due to defections & playing out west lol

If you went back through since the start of the playoffs and expanded the logic how many times would there be more than one G5 teams in the playoffs?

We are not looking back. Time to look forward….

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, puc86 said:

DM on where I can get that Kylie lipgloss...sold out everywhere! 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

1) win more games than the last 3 years 

2) major improvement on defense

3) recruit better

4) score more points on offense under the new offensive coach 

Thanks Outlaw. You summed it up for me. We will be better and we will win more games this year. GO BULLS

• Upvote 2