• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 things that would make 2023 a successful year for USF athletics

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

24 minutes ago, michibull said:

That’s like saying we’re the 1st place loser, but at least we’re 1st place. We will not win the AAC every year, on average, we SHOULD be in the top 3rd every year. Realistically, we wouldn’t be the last place team every year in a P5 conference either. I would rather be a middling P5 team than a power G5 team any day of the week. In addition, Tampa would support a middling P5 team over a power G5 team 100 out of 100 times, look at the attendance and energy of the program during the BE era vs pre BE or QF’s era. 

Not a problem with most of that but before goal posts get moved any further, below is exactly what I was responding to ....

16 hours ago, puc86 said:

There isn’t a team or fanbase on earth that would trade being at the bottom of the P5 for being at the top of the G5 because being the king of purgatory still means you are in purgatory.

And I do realize this is puc being his usual hyperbolic, drama queen self with his Captain Obvious rambling that was kind of a response to CR's post .....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Not a problem with most of that but before goal posts get moved any further, below is exactly what I was responding to ....

And I do realize this is puc being his usual hyperbolic, drama queen self with his Captain Obvious rambling that was kind of a response to CR's post .....

Fair enough, I generally agree with you, haha. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I fail to see how thinking exponentially more money, clout, television coverage, rejoining the zeitgeist of the college football world is better even if you fail than withering away in the cold dark shadow that is the AAC is the hyperbolic take (and if it is so patently obvious we wouldn’t continually discussing that things are just peachy keen as they are even some people having the absurdly hyperbolic take that they actually like this 💩 hole and the teams that even their own fans don’t actually like). We may die in both but being in the P5 guarantees you will get to die another day where as we currently feel like a cat on his 8th life dangling from high wire. Being the worst of the best is always better than being the best of the worst and it’s even more pronounced when you look at the paychecks that come from both.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, michibull said:

Join Us Ryan Reynolds GIF by NBC

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, michibull said:

We're on the same page here ...... along with the vast majority of USF fans.

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We're on the same page here ...... along with the vast majority of USF fans.

Only because we have forcefully driven away the vast majority of usf fans and you are only counting the long suffering, every person that has walked away didn’t believe there were magic glasses that allowed you to see the page that doesn’t actually have anything on it explaining how these people aren’t embarrassingly failing. If we were striving to be P5 instead of power simps VPMK wouldn’t feel comfortable passing the burning effigies on his way to any even anywhere on campus. We think it’s okay to fail here, that it’s not anyone’s fault as it’s our destiny and we are just lucky to have people trying this hard to have the worst combined men’s basketball and football programs going a half of a decade into their career because just imagine how much worse than worst we would be.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

we will not be competitive in football

4 hours ago, smazza said:

we will not be competitive in football

But hey at least we got off that plateau.....