• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USAToday gave USF a D+ for hiring Alex Golesh.......That is GREAT news!!!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

What I think this is more pointing to is that those schools/coaches do not have the talent coming out of their schools to attract the investment required to scout a single high school out of the thousands. 

Yep. Up until a point this fall there was this school right down the street that failed to score ONE SINGLE SOLITARY POINT for the first six games of the season but ended up splitting their last four games. Gonna spend some time scouting this squad? But, you never know, there could be that one kid on your team that warrants a look, who shouldn't be judged by the team record. Then you have other schools that churn out D1 talent every year. Just the way it is.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I'm not a big twitter guy but this is how it's done now. clearly it was effective as Golesh responded to him the same night.

Right...use it to humiliate or call out people so that instead of ignoring the juvenile on the other end you're forced to do something to respond to the idiot.

Well I guess it is a cut above ambushing him at the mall, throwing paint on him and then gluing your face to the floor.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Right...use it to humiliate or call out people so that instead of ignoring the juvenile on the other end you're forced to do something to respond to the idiot.

read the tweet. it wasn't humiliating at all.

To be called out on twitter itself is humiliating.  the effort was to humiliate him, to goad him, to force his hand.  Sending a text or an email to coach is not so.  Airing your grievances in public may be the way it is going, but it is unnecessary and requires a little less tact and respect...which is why it fits so well with dumbasses.

3 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

read the tweet. it wasn't humiliating at all.

I posted it here.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Well I guess it is a cut above ambushing him at the mall, throwing paint on him and then gluing your face to the floor.

a bit extreme don't you think

it was a simple tweet calling for attention for his kids as well as the kids from better high school programs.

he is a relatively new coach who has to recruit against those other high schools. he needs to show the parents he is going to fight for them to get exposure if he ever wants a chance to succeed.

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

To be called out on twitter itself is humiliating.  the effort was to humiliate him, to goad him, to force his hand.  Sending a text or an email to coach is not so.  Airing your grievances in public may be the way it is going, but it is unnecessary and requires a little less tact and respect...which is why it fits so well with dumbasses.

I posted it here.

sorry but it wasn't humiliating at all.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

Seemed passive aggressive to me.  There's a positive way to do the same thing and not make it a call out.

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Seemed passive aggressive to me.  There's a positive way to do the same thing and not make it a call out.

What i find ironic is that the public  call outs of this guy on this public message board are far more childish, whiny and passive aggressive than his tweet to Golesh

BTW this message board is no different than twitter and yet people complain about twitter all the time on here

Edited by Bull94

Why did Boyles ask for help from USF on Twitter?  Same reason.  Boyles wanted attention from everyone but/plus USF.  Same with this little coach.  It's to apply pressure.  It's a humiliating way to get help or attention.  It's to extort and exploit.  That's all.  

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Why did Boyles ask for help from USF on Twitter?  Same reason.  Boyles wanted attention from everyone but/plus USF.  Same with this little coach.  It's to apply pressure.  It's a humiliating way to get help or attention.  It's to extort and exploit.  That's all.  

you do realize you're calling them out in the same way here, right?

you're doing exactly what they are doing only on this message board as opposed to twitter.

you're trying to humiliate them more than they are trying to humiliate USF

Edited by Bull94