• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The good news is

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I already did the renewal plan. I will be calling Monday to cancel it. Jeff Scott 2.0 with Michael Kelly proving to be an absolute buffoon. Can't wait to watch us go through this same mess with Brian Gregory at the end of this basketball season. We can only hope he's not given the opportunity to hire the new basketball coach. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, USFbulls24 said:

I already did the renewal plan. I will be calling Monday to cancel it. Jeff Scott 2.0 with Michael Kelly proving to be an absolute buffoon. Can't wait to watch us go through this same mess with Brian Gregory at the end of this basketball season. We can only hope he's not given the opportunity to hire the new basketball coach. 

Are we allowed to cancel? Just charged to my credit cards 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Are we allowed to cancel? Just charged to my credit cards 

I am calling  Monday to find out.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Pathetic.  Then you will come running back when there is a good season, just like that other school that we complain about.

Sports run hot and cold.  In soccer we call this being a plastic fan.

Who made you the ******* fan sheriff???

I’ve been a fan since the very beginning. I’m not investing any more money or energy into a program that is being run into the ground. Of course I’m lying and I’ll watch every game. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, Rex Havoc said:

You and a lot of other people. I already did the renewal and will give it one more year. If it’s like this year again I might have to hit the fan portal. 

Make sure you have a portrait photo in uniform with an emotional written statement going down the left side.  I would spit out my drink laughing.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

We haven't even heard him talk. He hasn't coached 1 game. We need every fan we can get but my God if you feel that way then please for the sake of the rest of us who want to enjoy the Bulls with other fans, go. 

For the record, the rest of college football loves this hire. We are the only fan base that does this to ourselves. We take a fine hire, trash it, cancel our support, and wonder why we can't have nice things. Enough. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

52 minutes ago, hm101 said:

We haven't even heard him talk. He hasn't coached 1 game. We need every fan we can get but my God if you feel that way then please for the sake of the rest of us who want to enjoy the Bulls with other fans, go. 

For the record, the rest of college football loves this hire. We are the only fan base that does this to ourselves. We take a fine hire, trash it, cancel our support, and wonder why we can't have nice things. Enough. 

I really do understand the knee jerk reaction by some and hopefully they calm down with a little bit of time ..... but if they don't, I agree, gtfo. We've got enough of those type here already.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I really do understand the knee jerk reaction by some and hopefully they calm down with a little bit of time ..... but if they don't, I agree, gtfo. We've got enough of those type here already.

It will settle down and then it will be wait and see mode.  Honestly this guy could hit the ground running if we can hold on to the offense players that are left.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Well with so few fans, we probably want to allow a cooling down period and welcome all now and also later.  GTFO is not a good plan when so many are willing to accept that offer.  :) 

It's hard when there is such a dearth of success.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Well with so few fans, we probably want to allow a cooling down period and welcome all now and also later.  GTFO is not a good plan when so many are willing to accept that offer.  :) 

It's hard when there is such a dearth of success.  

Just to be clear, and maybe you did get it, my gtfo was aimed at those who continue to ***** and moan HERE with no skin in the game ....... do realize that's not good for you, though. :rolleyes: