• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

News put out on the morning of the first day of the business week is the time to put something out to get all the sports channels and podcasts covering it. To me that's a promotion of your news, that's not burying it. You classically bury news with Friday evening announcements that go to die while no one does shows over the weekend.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

We are playing ESPN prime time. Now would be a good time to announce his Primeness.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

News put out on the morning of the first day of the business week is the time to put something out to get all the sports channels and podcasts covering it. To me that's a promotion of your news, that's not burying it. You classically bury news with Friday evening announcements that go to die while no one does shows over the weekend.

You miss the morning drive talk, your too early and on the wrong day for prime social media posting, it’s a particularly distracted day with most people returning to work and online shopping and by the time they take notice something else will have likely become the new story of the moment if it’s not a particularly splashy hire. Interestingly if I was afraid of push back on a controversial hire I would probably go with a time like this when people haven’t fully woke up to ask questions and the people that were discussing it will be doing so in a very small vacuum.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

CJL will return on Monday and the power of the Judyites will be broken. Inshallah!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Days Won:  12

I don't care if God is coaching this team next year. I'm done getting excited about theoretical things. Whoever it is, needs to win. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

Just now, hm101 said:

I don't care if God is coaching this team next year. I'm done getting excited about theoretical things. Whoever it is, needs to win. 

Yes. Living without built-up expectations leaves less opportunity for disappointment to occur. As a 10 year USF alum this year, I'm used to the disappointment of USF athletics after building things up in my mind.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Amen

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

26 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Unfortunately, they wont. We aren't turning around this turd of a defense in one offseason.