• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF WBB 5 & 0

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Cornada said:

I'm bringing some sandhill crane for everyone to try.

In Texas they're called "flying filet's" and they're are legal to shoot. I've never tried one, some come on down. Lot 6, just look for my flag.

IMG_0014 (3).jpg

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

We've got 3 or 4 briskets smoking, not mine, for a USF vs UCF cook off tomorrow. I've got about 4 gallons of my world famous sangria mixed up and a whole bunch of sides coming, or we would be there.

Dang, I may just have to go buy a USF T shirt and sneak on in for a few bites and gulps!!!!!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

In Texas they're called "flying filet's" and they're are legal to shoot. I've never tried one, some come on down. Lot 6, just look for my flag.

Coincidentally, I shot the SH crane in Texas (there are quite a few midwestern states where you can hunt them legally).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

1 - When athletics don't work maybe he should try x's and o's. 2 - You do know who Georgia's coach is, right?

Isn't Coach Abe?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

If USF wins tonight, they have undefeated Michigan tomorrow. The winner of that game plays the winner of Baylor-Villanova. Ideally, I would like to see USF undefeated going into the UT game next Friday night in Austin. I have tickets presently and will be taking my daughters (assuming my wife signs off on it). 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

Bulls top Georgia Tech 63-50 to move to 7-0. Nice!

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

Really interesting game tonight. We scored 25 in the first quarter. GA Tech ratcheted up the D and we struggled from the outside other than Tseineke (sp?) 

Dulcy has become a beast on the boards. Huge turnaround from last season. Announced after game that she set a tournament record with 20 rebounds.

Sammie struggled for 2nd straight game. Teams are in her face coming off screens and she doesn't seem to be able to create on her own.

Ariel played way too many minutes but her sub, #12 (Marino maybe?) wasn't playing well and he had to sub her out after giving up a layup, turning the ball over and giving up another layup with a foul in about 30 seconds.

Only 11 points off the bench. Priscilla, the Syracuse trf, looks lost and didn't hit the rim on her one shot. 

Only saw Michigan in garbage time so no clue on them. They had more fans than us I believe. Will know tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Really interesting game tonight. We scored 25 in the first quarter. GA Tech ratcheted up the D and we struggled from the outside other than Tseineke (sp?) 

Dulcy has become a beast on the boards. Huge turnaround from last season. Announced after game that she set a tournament record with 20 rebounds.

Sammie struggled for 2nd straight game. Teams are in her face coming off screens and she doesn't seem to be able to create on her own.

Ariel played way too many minutes but her sub, #12 (Marino maybe?) wasn't playing well and he had to sub her out after giving up a layup, turning the ball over and giving up another layup with a foul in about 30 seconds.

Only 11 points off the bench. Priscilla, the Syracuse trf, looks lost and didn't hit the rim on her one shot. 

Only saw Michigan in garbage time so no clue on them. They had more fans than us I believe. Will know tomorrow.

Seemed like during the previous game against New Hampshire, they played Sammie man-to-man in her face the entire time leaving the rest of the defense in sort of a shifting, extended box and 1..she had that similar problem in that game too. The previous game film shows she's a 3 point hero and the film from the past 2 games shows she can be shut down..but we have many weapons so other girls just always need to step up to mess with the defensive strategy against us.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Priscilla, the Syracuse trf, looks lost and didn't hit the rim on her one shot.

IIRC she's a 5* McDonalds All American. Hasn't played in over a year? We've seen her miss that first shot a couple of times, but then comes back and hits a couple of good ones.

4 hours ago, BDYZR said:

IIRC she's a 5* McDonalds All American. Hasn't played in over a year? We've seen her miss that first shot a couple of times, but then comes back and hits a couple of good ones.

She's 0-3, 1-2, 1-4 and 0-1. Looks lost so far. Don't know if she's not up to speed yet from injury?