• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Smuggling chances at Tulsa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Would anyone happen to know if Tulsa has metal detectors as you walk in the Stadium?  I would like to smuggle in my Bell.  I would also like to donate to the USF bench as the "Turnover Bell".  Perhaps it would bring good luck, to a team that has not seen many turnovers go their way?  Otherwise, I will simply ring it, until I eventually freeze...  pretty sure with under 100 people in the stands you will hear it...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I thought you'd be smuggling in a space heater. 

I've never been to Tulsa and cannot advise on smuggling in illegal contraband.  I probably wouldn't put it on the internet, though.  :roflmao:  Just kidding.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Would anyone happen to know if Tulsa has metal detectors as you walk in the Stadium?  I would like to smuggle in my Bell.  I would also like to donate to the USF bench as the "Turnover Bell".  Perhaps it would bring good luck, to a team that has not seen many turnovers go their way?  Otherwise, I will simply ring it, until I eventually freeze...  pretty sure with under 100 people in the stands you will hear it...

No metal detectors, visitors side is separated from the main entrance.  In that weather you can smuggle in whatever the hell you want.  They don’t really check you, I  had a pint in my jeans and two beers in my jacket pockets and they just scan your ticket. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

Thanks for the intel.  The booze will be easy... Was just wandering about bell..  Hope we keep it close, if not, it will be real easy to tap out if we are down 3 TDs...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  279
  • Days Won:  0

Can you smuggle in a Win?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Just tell them this T-Man.  Tell them you have a metal plate in your head.

https://youtu.be/c9G1VWo_yyU

Edited by MikeG
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Here's the thing though.  If you smuggle it in, cool.  Then you are ringing a bell loudly.  Then many people and security guards will wonder how you got that bell in?

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, T-Man said:

Just DO IT! MORE COW BELL.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe we will catch you on the broadcast running for your life ringing the bell!! Might as well run across the field while your at it. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487

19 hours ago, T-Man said:

This brings up something I have been thinking about...I am aware that Miss St has made the cowbell a big thing at their games but I don't really see also bringing the cowbell to USF as something wrong or whatever. We are bulls, the cowbell makes sense. I think we need to make the cowbell a thing. 

• Upvote 1