• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everyone is acting Tulane is bad and we are good.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

59 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Agree. It's almost like some would rather see USF keep losing so they can declare victory over being right about something. It's sad just like our record.

I'm mostly kidding when I say there may be a small cult around that would rather see him fail, opening the door for a certain person to be brought in ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,518
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, mjadams said:

Agree. It's almost like some would rather see USF keep losing so they can declare victory over being right about something. It's sad just like our record.

They want to find a coach that can win instead of support a coach that got rewarding with extension for being the best losing coach in usf history . Hecontinues to lose more with financial security and more total money for it. I want usf to succeed but it is not happening under Scott it seems. Our recruiting is in the 70s and the coaching staff is at the bottom of the barrel in their record for a third straight year. What light at the end of tunnel is Scott providing? He should  have been coaching for his job not getting rewarded financially  with an extension for failing. I am not about attacking parents or players but the coaching staff deserves all the flack they get. I would not support cursing at them and degrading them.  Calling then to be fired is more than reason and his record is all the proof you need. You are what your record says . Scott should be gone after this season. He won't be because of stability. He is a nice guy apparently but he is the worst coach in fbs so far.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm mostly kidding when I say there may be a small cult around that would rather see him fail, opening the door for a certain person to be brought in ....

That is a little cultish.  Failing would be very bad and would set us back potentially even more years.  It would be way better to get this car out of the ditch and get excited for next year.  It will help recruiting and a lot of other things...

• Go Bulls! 1

10 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

That is a little cultish.  Failing would be very bad and would set us back potentially even more years.  It would be way better to get this car out of the ditch and get excited for next year.  It will help recruiting and a lot of other things...

I think most of us realize this, as does MK. The remaining games this year are kinda huge ...

27 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

We are failing and it isn't getting any better.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

49 minutes ago, Triple B said:

USF proved themselves to not be worth of the greatness of CJL, but at this point cannot afford for CJS to be a failure.

23 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

USF proved themselves to not be worth of the greatness of CJL, but at this point cannot afford for CJS to be a failure.

Cjs is failing . The proof is in his record. There is only way to do that win. 

28 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

A very astute observation ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

12 hours ago, mjadams said:

Have to say that I would give my left nut for us to win out this season. But count me among those that just don't believe it will happen based on what we've seen. I know there are many reasons (injuries being the main one) but I'm just tired of watching us lose. I don't rail on coaches or players much but I'm pretty close to being done. Been a while since I've attended a game that was enjoyable. This past game came close for a half. It was nice to see a part of the 4th quarter. We missed the Howard game due to Covid so haven't seen a win this year and hadn't made it to the 4th until this week in years.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

15 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Have to say that I would give my left nut for us to win out this season. But count me among those that just don't believe it will happen based on what we've seen. I know there are many reasons (injuries being the main one) but I'm just tired of watching us lose. I don't rail on coaches or players much but I'm pretty close to being done. Been a while since I've attended a game that was enjoyable. This past game came close for a half. It was nice to see a part of the 4th quarter. We missed the Howard game due to Covid so haven't seen a win this year and hadn't made it to the 4th until this week in years.

I also haven't seen a win in many years.  I was teased a bit in Houston last year and UF though.  It was fun to have fun watching a game or two.