• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everyone is acting Tulane is bad and we are good.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Days Won:  25

19 hours ago, Triple B said:

He really wasn't that horrible but he's not GB. I'm thinking if Gerry is out for Houston, BB gets more practice time than a normal backup qb does and may possibly see him depending on circumstances ...

Bb can play  in four games and still keep his redshirt ? So start marsh next game.  Let BB take over in game 9 and see how it goes. If he doesn't show any progress go to marsh and let Gunnar get some playing time.  We have to find a younger qb for the future.  Gerry is here only next year  if he returns and not sure how many licks he can take because he is really good running the ball.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

23 hours ago, Jim Johnson said:

You clearly never watched bad movies because they were bad movies to see how truly bad they could get...

I certainly have!

tumblr_mwryabQKMd1rhd1xfo1_500.gif?quali

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

7/15 150 passing yards and 2 TDs. I feel they need to play to his strength and not force him to run. It's obviously he has a big arm, so if he is in the game I rather see more long passes than QB runs. 

He does not look comfortable running the ball. He got credited for 4 rushes. I know one was the disastrous option play but were the others designed or was he flushed from the pocket?

19 hours ago, Brad said:

I was going by the rating in the statsmonitor app used in game and linked above.

I like their formula better ....

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, Brad said:

I see a couple members running around the board calling Marsh horrible or horribly prepared. That actually conflicts with what other players have said about Marsh. But I guess we should be asking their mommies and daddies according to another member.  Marsh was no Bohannon, and he did look like he hadn’t played much of course but he wasn’t horrible by any stretch.  He actually had a higher quarterback rating than the Tulane quarterback. But that’s probably not a good measure. Right?

I don't know if things are worse or if I'm just getting older and over it, but the complaining seems like it's been amplified this season.  I'm exhausted from it and it's been making me limit my interactions a lot more.  Everyone always seems to have the answer.  I'm not excusing our record over the past three seasons and there's nothing wrong with criticism, but the extent to which it has gotten just flat out looks bad.  You can't go on a USF post without someone calling for a job or a player being called out.  Yesterday I got on Twitter and one of the first things I saw was our fans interacting negatively with McClain's dad. That's pathetic. He's gone and we don't have to worry about playing him.  Let's move on.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

7/15 150 passing yards and 2 TDs. I feel they need to play to his strength and not force him to run. It's obviously he has a big arm, so if he is in the game I rather see more long passes than QB runs. 

This would at least give a chance to respect the deep ball, however I am not sure who we are throwing that deep ball to.  Weaver was definitely trying to carry the whole team and getting killed in the process.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699

3 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I don't know if things are worse or if I'm just getting older and over it, but the complaining seems like it's been amplified this season.  I'm exhausted from it and it's been making me limit my interactions a lot more.  Everyone always seems to have the answer.  I'm not excusing our record over the past three seasons and there's nothing wrong with criticism, but the extent to which it has gotten just flat out looks bad.  You can't go on a USF post without someone calling for a job or a player being called out.  Yesterday I got on Twitter and one of the first things I saw was our fans interacting negatively with McClain's dad. That's pathetic. He's gone and we don't have to worry about playing him.  Let's move on.  

Agree. It's almost like some would rather see USF keep losing so they can declare victory over being right about something. It's sad just like our record.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Also agree but it is a little understandable considering this is unequivocally the worst stretch in USF football but ****, some of the attacks on CJS/staff/players at times are borderline psychotic ..... get a ******* life.

And the crap with Timmy's dad is total ******** but not really unexpected in these days and times. The Kanigits don't have a total monopoly on Internet ****headedness ...

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Also agree but it is a little understandable considering this is unequivocally the worst stretch in USF football but ****, some of the attacks on CJS/staff/players at times are borderline psychotic ..... get a ******* life.

And the crap with Timmy's dad is total ******** but not really unexpected in these days and times. The Kanigits don't have a total monopoly on Internet ****headedness ...

Oh 100%. People do need to see that we’re pissed off and not content with the poor play. But like you said, it’s the extent. 

54 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Agree. It's almost like some would rather see USF keep losing so they can declare victory over being right about something. It's sad just like our record.

We will have several that say “this should have been done sooner” and puff their chest. That’s fine.  Like most of us, I just want to win. 

• Upvote 1