• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everyone is acting Tulane is bad and we are good.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  38

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

We'd definitely have his attention full time.

Oh boy!   This sounds like a nightmare for all involved!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,262
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Stupid tweet.  Like Outlaw, Turd McMurphy lacks any subtlety about his intention...

I certainly do not care for McMurphy and think it’s bizarre that he would find interest in this stat and I am more aware than most that there is a stat out there for every cause. However, it does a fairly nice job of encapsulating that we weren’t favored is a better excuse one week to the next than each year to the next, oh also that CWT probably isn’t the best replacement. I also know that point spreads aren’t predictions of anything more than betting patterns but since CJS likes to look at them since 1980 the first spread on points where people lost every time is 32. At the 9 to 12 range you are looking at straight up wins by the underdog 26% of the time to 21% of the time, respectively. No one has had more opportunities to pull an upset than CJS but we have not done so and he makes it sound like it’s impossible, always being expected to lose isn’t a positive thing and we are underdogs because we lose not lose because we are underdogs.  He may want to do something about that at some point.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I certainly do not care for McMurphy and think it’s bizarre that he would find interest in this stat and I am more aware than most that there is a stat out there for every cause. However, it does a fairly nice job of encapsulating that we weren’t favored is a better excuse one week to the next than each year to the next, oh also that CWT probably isn’t the best replacement. I also know that point spreads aren’t predictions of anything more than betting patterns but since CJS likes to look at them since 1980 the first spread on points where people lost every time is 32. At the 9 to 12 range you are looking at straight up wins by the underdog 26% of the time to 21% of the time, respectively. No one has had more opportunities to pull an upset than CJS but we have not done so and he makes it sound like it’s impossible, always being expected to lose isn’t a positive thing and we are underdogs because we lose not lose because we are underdogs.  He may want to do something about that at some point.

It is not bizarre it is an obsession he has for USF. Kind of like UCiFers have with USF 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,262
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

It is not bizarre it is an obsession he has for USF. Kind of like UCiFers have with USF 

I think it’s a sense of pride, he felt spite, he decided to do something about it and he won more than he could have ever dreamed while we all lost

Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF by Justin Gammon

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He may want to do something about that at some point.

Either that or we can always say: That team was good and we are bad, so what did you expect?  And then I guess shut down the program.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

40 minutes ago, Brad said:

Stupid tweet.  Like Outlaw, Turd McMurphy lacks any subtlety about his intention...

*****, he does know Leavitt's gone, right .....?

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

It's fun to constantly dunk on people I guess.  His time will come via the universal law of karma/energy.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Think USF must of banned him or something lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Just now, Rocky Style said:

It's fun to constantly dunk on people I guess.  His time will come via the universal law of karma/energy.

Maybe, but I stopped believing in that nonsense with the Kanigits success ....

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Maybe, but I stopped believing in that nonsense with the Kanigits success ....

Won’t be long before we see UCiF become what Rutgers has become for the BigTen. big 12 needed another punching bag